Options

under the waves...

decides2dreamdecides2dream Posts: 14,976
edited August 2010 in The Art Wall
jellyfish!
took these shots at the baltimore aquarium back in june when down for ev, finally uploaded em to photobucket and am sharing...

upsidedownjellyfish.jpg

swooshjellyfish.jpg

smooshjellyfish.jpg

jellyfishcrowd.jpg

jellyfishorange.jpg

2jellyfish.jpg

horizjellyfish.jpg

:mrgreen:
Stay with me...
Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    They're beautiful pictures, they look so graceful. :D
  • Options
    Beautiful.

I took this one at Monterey Bay Aquarium.
    3882078521_2daaa97a18.jpg
  • Options
    wow...nice!
    :thumbup:

i never photographed jellyfish before, just had my point and shoot....and sadder still, didn't realize i didn't have it set on the highest pixels, so yea....quality not as *crisp* as i would like, but honestly, i was amazed they came out as good as they did. i definitely will hit up the jellyfish exhibits, camera in hand, next aquarium i manage to visit again. :)
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

• Options
    wow...nice!

i never photographed jellyfish before, just had my point and shoot....and sadder still, didn't realize i didn't have it set on the highest pixels, so yea....quality not as *crisp* as i would like, but honestly, i was amazed they came out as good as they did. i definitely will hit up the jellyfish exhibits, camera in hand, next aquarium i manage to visit again. :)

It's really difficult to take this kind of pictures and especially get a good focus.
    I took many pictures when visiting the Monterey aquarium but only a few were OK.
  • Options
    IGotShit76 wrote:
    wow...nice!

It's really difficult to take this kind of pictures and especially get a good focus.
    I took many pictures when visiting the Monterey aquarium but only a few were OK.

it is, it is....
    i think i was very, very lucky.....i posted almost all my shots, not 'perfect' but i am damn pleased compositionally, and overall focus ain't too shabby....so yes, lucky.
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

• Options
    IGot76 and Dreams, these photos are so beautiful!!!
    The colors are amazing, and you've really captured their gracefulness, gorgeous!
  • Options
    It's amazing how something can be so beautiful and so dangerous all at once...
    The oceans made me, but who came up with love?

"You put some udder cream on that shit?" ~EV 5/17/10
  • Options
    craigbcraigb Posts: 806
    They're so odd, Jellyfish. Just so peculiar-looking.
    I love the pics. :mrgreen:
    "Speak clearly if you speak at all; carve every word before you let it fall"

Los Angeles 10.7.2009
  • Options
    catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    bump for loveliness. :thumbup:
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say