when do tix go presale?

DonegalJamDonegalJam Posts: 17
edited December 2009 in The Porch
pretty new member to ten club - just wondering when do tix go presale on ten club? want to get dub & belfast but betting i wont be get in quick enough on ticketmaster when they do go on sale..
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Dublin at 5pm and Belfast at 6pm tonight!
  • Dublin at 5pm and Belfast at 6pm tonight!

EXCITINGS!!!! :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • Hitch-HikerHitch-Hiker Posts: 2,873
    I'm going to miss the Belfast presale because I have to go to a removal. Hopefully I can get through quickly on the Dublin one.
    I'll Ride The Wave Where It Takes Me
  • Kearn5yKearn5y Posts: 2,805
    If you are a O2 customer, they are on sale at the moment on their pre sale. Got mine this morning.

From what i hear, half of Donegal will be travelling to both shows.
    Kearnsy
  • Kearn5y wrote:
    If you are a O2 customer, they are on sale at the moment on their pre sale. Got mine this morning.

From what i hear, half of Donegal will be travelling to both shows.

Only available to Ireland-based O2 customers who texted to get a pass code though, in case any non-Irish get excited!
  • I actually feel sick thinking that i wont get tix!! Buy loads of music tix during the year but only feel like this over PJ!!! Couldnt get thru on O2 Priority this morning, hoping TenClub comes thru for me or else its the General Sale on Friday!!!! Oh the humanity...
    'It's a sad and beautiful world' - Mark Linkous
  • Just in case people want to get Hard Rock Calling tickets, Live Nation are doing a pre sale at the moment, you have to sign up, but it's free:

http://www.livenation.co.uk/festival/5/ ... g-tickets#
  • took me ages to get thru on o2, but eventaully got 2 tickets (standing, i think!!!) thank god.. now to get the belfast ones sorted :) .. any other donegal people heading to both
  • Blind3Blind3 Posts: 1,149
    Just got Hard Rock ticket with no muss nor fuss ...47.50 plus the usual abominable shipping charge , 13.50 . Looks like GA so what is the difference with 10C tickets? Earlier access ?
    "Buy the ticket,take the ride"
    Dr. Hunter S. Thompson

"If I wanted you to understand, I would have explained it better"
    Johan Cruijff
  • Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,557
    check your emails?
  • Blind3Blind3 Posts: 1,149
    If I had an e-mail in my account to check, I would have. In any event, I'm in the door . 66.25 was the total price.
    "Buy the ticket,take the ride"
    Dr. Hunter S. Thompson

"If I wanted you to understand, I would have explained it better"
    Johan Cruijff
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    Blind3 wrote:
    If I had an e-mail in my account to check, I would have. In any event, I'm in the door . 66.25 was the total price.

if you're a fully paid up member of the 10club then you will have received an email. check your junk mail items?

or you could have read the big sticky thingy ;)
    viewtopic.php?f=4&t=119398

:thumbup:
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.