PreSale TIX w/High 10Club Number?

johecksterjoheckster Posts: 6
edited December 2009 in The Porch
:?: :oops: I should know this, but can you all tell me how hard is it to do the PreSales/purchase TIX with a high TenClub membership number? I stupidly let my membership lapse and with all the stuff that goes on in our lives, never got around to renewing it b4 it was too late to keep my old membership...therefore my New 10Club number is astronomically high!
Do you think its on a first come first served basis as far as presales or purchasing, or does seniority prevail? I'm not talking about seating, I know how that works, I'm referring to pre-sales and ticket purchases only.
Appreciate any responses/experiences...Thanks so much!
Jo
Keep Jammin' !
Jo
:>0x<:
2008- Camden, NJ
2006- Camden, NJ
2005- Philadelphia, PA
2003- Philadelphia, PA
2003- Camden, NJ
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• I think your ten club number only affects your seat position (US only) not your ability to get presales etc :)
  • doomponydoompony Posts: 4,497
    yeah, you can have the world's highest ten club number.. but if you turn up early to the line up you'll get let in earlier than mr "i've loved pearl jam since before they existed" ten club number -56 who rocks on up to the venue 10 minutes before curtain up.

or something.
  • Thorns2010Thorns2010 Posts: 2,200
    You membership number only affects you seat placement when seats are given out by seniority. Since most if not all European shows are general admission, your membership # means nothing.

It DOES NOT limit your chances of buying tickets.
  • Thanks for all the support and info! I heard so much about not being able to get EuroTour tix that I was starting to panic!

Wheww...I feel a lot better now!

Keep Jammin' !
    Jo
    :>0x<:
    2008- Camden, NJ
    2006- Camden, NJ
    2005- Philadelphia, PA
    2003- Philadelphia, PA
    2003- Camden, NJ