how could i get this signed??

asurPRIZEleftasurPRIZEleft Posts: 229
edited December 2009 in The Porch
I was lucky enough to catch one of the boxing gloves from the 10/31 show in philly. I was wondering what would be the best way to get it signed by mr. vedder?? Please help
Verizon Center-Washington, DC--May 30, 2006
Verizon Center-Washington, DC--June 22, 2008
Lyric Opera House-Baltimore, MD--June 14, 2009(Eddie Vedder Solo)
Wachovia Spectrum-Philadelphia, PA--Oct 31, 2009

I Only Own My Mind...
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• good luck, that's all I got to say.
  • Stand outside his home until you see him. I'm sure he'd be thrilled.
    :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I Only Own My Mind...
  • Take a sharpie and the glove to the next show. Pray you're up near the front, or at least near the path the band takes to get to the stage.

OTOH, maybe you could hang out near the bus and sweet-talk one of the security people into getting it done for you?
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"
  • Take a sharpie and the glove to the next show. Pray you're up near the front, or at least near the path the band takes to get to the stage.

OTOH, maybe you could hang out near the bus and sweet-talk one of the security people into getting it done for you?
    Yeah, i guess thats my best bet. it just seems like it would never happen. ya know

I Only Own My Mind...
  • I'd LOVE to have an autographed Yield sign.

...too bad my member number is higher than 290,000. It'll never happen, although I used to know a guy in Houston who said he met the band after a show.
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"
  • If you want it signed, your best bet is to sell your glove on ebay, then a few days later, check ebay again and you'll find your glove signed and ready to be shipped :)
    9/29/96, 8/29/98, 9/8,11/98, 7/28/99, 8/23,24,25/00, 10/13/00, 4/15/03, 4/30/03, 7/8,9,12,14/03, 10/1/04, 9/30/05, 10/1/05, 5/4,5,13,27,28/06, 6/1,3/06, 6/19,20,22,24,25,27/08, 7/1/08, 8/4,5,7,16/08, 8/21/09, 10/27,28,30,31/09, 5/15,17,18,20,21/10, 9/2/12, 10/18,19,21,22,25/13
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    send it to me and next time i see him i will ask him to sign it. he does come to chicago quite often you know.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Jokertt14Jokertt14 Posts: 2,566
    i met a guy that carried this piece of guitar around trying to get it singed ..
    start taking it to every show . u never know the sun shines on a dogs ass :lol:
  • pjtradekingpjtradeking Posts: 4,045
    If you want it signed, your best bet is to sell your glove on ebay, then a few days later, check ebay again and you'll find your glove signed and ready to be shipped :)

POTD!!!!!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol:
    Never, ever, flipping forget
    "Free Shipping" SPEEDY MCCREADY

My friend was going to see Eddie last night. Since he was in Vegas, I gave him 5 Grand to gamble with. I told him I wanted it all to go on Black. Bastard! PhillyCrownOfThorns-11-2-12
  • i_lov_iti_lov_it Posts: 4,007
    I was lucky enough to catch one of the boxing gloves from the 10/31 show in philly. I was wondering what would be the best way to get it signed by mr. vedder?? Please help

I think we have ALL "THOUGHT" that same question at ONE Stage or ANOTHER!!! lol... :P :P :P
  • 81 wrote:
    send it to me and next time i see him i will ask him to sign it. he does come to chicago quite often you know.
    :shifty:
  • Boxes&BooksBoxes&Books Posts: 2,672
    Ask one of those guys who is in the Signature business.... they might be able to help you out.....
  • If you want it signed, your best bet is to sell your glove on ebay, then a few days later, check ebay again and you'll find your glove signed and ready to be shipped :)

POTD!!!!!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Agreed!

+1 :)
  • bazzerbazzer Posts: 3,092
    If you did get it signed, you'd have a pretty unique piece of memorabilia there!
  • jrnycjrnyc Posts: 537
    Ed should have signed it before the show :)!
    and dont forget to wear them before u see him..
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • JeanwahJeanwah Posts: 6,363
    Is catching the glove not enough?!
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,535
    Stand outside his home until you see him. I'm sure he'd be thrilled.

bwhahahaha!! :lol::lol::lol::lol: