The Buffalo Theory

normnorm Posts: 31,146
edited September 2011 in All Encompassing Trip
“Well, you see, Norm, it’s like this. A herd of buffalo can only move as fast as the slowest buffalo. And when the herd is hunted, it’s the slowest and weakest ones at the back that are killed first. This natural selection is good for the herd as a whole, because the general speed and health of the whole group keeps improving by the regular killing of the weakest members.

In much the same way, the human brain can only operate as fast as the slowest brain cells. Now, as we know, excessive intake of alcohol kills brain cells. But naturally, it attacks the slowest and weakest brain cells first. In this way, regular consumption of beer eliminates the weaker brain cells, making the brain a faster and more efficient machine.

And that, Norm, is why you always feel smarter after a few beers.”
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• FirstExitFirstExit Los Angeles Posts: 973
    buttttttt technically, all Buffalo CAN be hunted and killed...and when the slowest, weakest buffalo gets killed, guess what's directly in front of it to get killed again? Another buffalo!!! And another, and another, and another. So for every buffalo that gets killed, there's another buffalo in danger that will get killed next...until all the buffalo are gone and you're brain dead.
  • i_lov_iti_lov_it Posts: 4,007
    norm wrote:
    “Well, you see, Norm, it’s like this. A herd of buffalo can only move as fast as the slowest buffalo. And when the herd is hunted, it’s the slowest and weakest ones at the back that are killed first. This natural selection is good for the herd as a whole, because the general speed and health of the whole group keeps improving by the regular killing of the weakest members.

In much the same way, the human brain can only operate as fast as the slowest brain cells. Now, as we know, excessive intake of alcohol kills brain cells. But naturally, it attacks the slowest and weakest brain cells first. In this way, regular consumption of beer eliminates the weaker brain cells, making the brain a faster and more efficient machine.

PMSL... :lol::lol::lol:
  • i_lov_it wrote:
    norm wrote:

PMSL... :lol::lol::lol:

acronym overload.....wtf is "PMSL".....? :shifty:

and norm....good stuff.
    :mrgreen:
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• 8181 Posts: 58,276
    :mrgreen:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg