"Got Some" in Toronto?

chnactchnact Posts: 21
edited December 2009 in The Porch
Anyone in Canada get their Got Some merch yet? Approaching a solid month since ordering.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Bump30Bump30 Posts: 446
    chnact wrote:
    Anyone in Canada get their Got Some merch yet? Approaching a solid month since ordering.

Not yet. However a co-worker placed an order a week before the got some sale and received it this past friday. So perhaps by the end of the week?
    Toronto - 2009
    Hartford - 2010
    Ed Solo - Hartford - 2011
    Toronto X 2, Ottawa & Hamilton - 2011
    Ed Solo - Jacksonville - 2012
    London, Pittsburgh & Buffalo - 2013
    No shows in 2014 :-(
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,535
    Bump30 wrote:
    chnact wrote:

Not yet. However a co-worker placed an order a week before the got some sale and received it this past friday. So perhaps by the end of the week?

I hope so too! Haven't got anything yet from the 'got some' tour. Last thing I got last week was Philly Night 4 poster, from the presale.
  • BLACK35BLACK35 Posts: 22,696
    I haven't received anything either. Oops, wrong on that account, ordered a bootleg at the same time, got the bootleg. But, no clothing. I was going to send an email today to inquire.
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincinnati, St. Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto 1
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
    2024 - Las Vegas 1&2
  • They are stuck in customs at the border. 4-6 weeks at least. Christmas season will only delay things further. I feel your pain though, can't wait to try on my Backspacer Crahsious hoodie!
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,535
    They are stuck in customs at the border. 4-6 weeks at least. Christmas season will only delay things further. I feel your pain though, can't wait to try on my Backspacer Crahsious hoodie!

How can packages that ship out of California (Kufala Recordings' Pearl Jam '08 & '09 Bootleg CD's) take a week to ship from them to Halifax, Nova Scotia. But packages shipped out of Seattle, WA takes 4-6 week's plus ...

I hate custom's with a passion. :x