BREAKING NEWS: Miley doesn't like Pearl Jam

mookeywrenchmookeywrench Posts: 5,870
edited December 2009 in The Porch
Well everyone can get some sleep now, or back to focusing on Kutcher's rock collection; the dream is over.

The Real Reason Miley Cyrus Has a TattooPosted Monday 07 December 10:05 AM By: PopEater Staff

The world seemed up in arms after photographers snapped Miley Cyrus in a hot pink bikini that prominently displayed her new tattoo that reads 'Just Breathe.' Well, according to Perez Hilton, the 17-year-old's ink actually honors the memory of one of her close friends that passed away due to Cystic Fibrosis over three years ago. Apparently 'Just Breathe' is the slogan for the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation.

Last week, we asked our readers to vote on whether Cyrus should have a tattoo at 17. Over 56 percent of 84,700+ voters said she was too young, and it bothered them.

Cyrus' step into the spotlight has led to much criticism, and she's had enough. During an interview with the AP in September, Cyrus admitted that she's made her fair share of missteps but wishes the public would have a little more respect for her privacy.

"I think everything I do is exaggerated a lot," she said. "I think that no matter what, I think it is all about respect. People forget that when you are in the public eye, people forget you still have to respect people and you still have to (respect) their privacy."
350x700px-LL-d2f49cb4_vinyl-needle-scu-e1356666258495.jpeg
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• that bitch!
  • BF25394BF25394 Posts: 4,367
    She might still like Pearl Jam.

I think Pearl Jam should release a special edition of the single and earmark the profits to Cystic Fibrosis charities, a la "Last Kiss" and Doctors Without Borders.
    I gather speed from you fucking with me.
  • if she liked pearl jam i would quit liking them.
  • vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,861
    seeing miley and pearl jam in the same sentence makes me sick :crazy:
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
  • eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    if she liked pearl jam i would quit liking them.

no you wouldn't. :P
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • when i hear the name miley cyrus i think of 2 words

car and fire

:D
  • BanjoBanjo Posts: 272
    Be nice...she's a kid.
  • Banjo wrote:
    Be nice...she's a kid.
    :P
  • marcosmarcos Posts: 2,112
    Just wait till she hears Eddie's version of the Miley hit "the climb", then she'll be aboard. But I have to say Eddie may have missed something in this cover, but she's so deep and intense, I suppose anyone would have a hard time covering her.
  • seeing miley and pearl jam in the same sentence makes me sick :crazy:

she was nominated for a grammy right alongside Bruce. How fucked is that :shock:
    Rock me Jesus, roll me Lord...
    Wash me in the blood of Rock & Roll
  • DPrival78DPrival78 Posts: 2,263
    who gives a shit?
    i'm more a fan of popular bands.. like the bee-gees, pearl jam
  • joe2468joe2468 Posts: 3,049
    when i hear the name miley cyrus i think of 2 words

car and fire

:D
    :lol::lol::lol: :lo :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: im sorry but this really made me laugh OUT LOUD
    have you seen the colors of my fathers eyes
  • CosmoCosmo Posts: 12,225
    Well everyone can get some sleep now, or back to focusing on Kutcher's rock collection; the dream is over.

The Real Reason Miley Cyrus Has a TattooPosted Monday 07 December 10:05 AM By: PopEater Staff

The world seemed up in arms after photographers snapped Miley Cyrus in a hot pink bikini that prominently displayed her new tattoo that reads 'Just Breathe.' Well, according to Perez Hilton, the 17-year-old's ink actually honors the memory of one of her close friends that passed away due to Cystic Fibrosis over three years ago. Apparently 'Just Breathe' is the slogan for the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation.

Last week, we asked our readers to vote on whether Cyrus should have a tattoo at 17. Over 56 percent of 84,700+ voters said she was too young, and it bothered them.

Cyrus' step into the spotlight has led to much criticism, and she's had enough. During an interview with the AP in September, Cyrus admitted that she's made her fair share of missteps but wishes the public would have a little more respect for her privacy.

"I think everything I do is exaggerated a lot," she said. "I think that no matter what, I think it is all about respect. People forget that when you are in the public eye, people forget you still have to respect people and you still have to (respect) their privacy."
    Actually... I think it's kinda nice. A 17 year old kid who pays tribute to a lost friend with a slogan of a foundation that is looking to cure it.
    As for her privacy... I agree with her. I know she is a public figure but who give a fuck about the opinions of 56% of 84,700 tight ass losers are 'bothered' by her getting a tattoo? Fuck them... who gives a fuck?
    Now... all of that doesn't change my opinon that her music is so horrid that I would rather have molten hot knitting needles plunged into my ears, instead... I just think her 'Just Breathe' for the fight against Cystic Fibrosis is a nice, positive thing and shows character.
    Allen Fieldhouse, home of the 2008 NCAA men's Basketball Champions! Go Jayhawks!
    Hail, Hail!!!
  • ArtMarsArtMars Posts: 109
    You know she's a "huge" Iron Maiden fan right? Old news though!
  • ArtMarsArtMars Posts: 109
    ArtMars wrote:

At least this is what she claims anyways!
  • WHO GIVES A FUCK???
    "Well, I think this band is incapable of sucking."
    -my dad after hearing Not for You for the first time on SNL .
  • If she was a pearl jam fan, she would know good music, and probably not make such bad music.
    ...The Moon is Rollin' Round....
  • if she liked pearl jam i would quit liking them.

this makes sense
    wah
  • GmoneyGmoney Posts: 1,618
    Hey. Everyone quit ripping on my girl.
    Further back and forth a wave will break on me, today...
  • Gmoney wrote:
    Hey. Everyone quit ripping on my girl.
    sorry ,Billy Ray.
  • i_lov_iti_lov_it Posts: 4,007
    WHO GIVES A FUCK???

I'm with YOU there!...lol
  • to all those out ther paying out on this girl
    get the fuck over yourselves. You elitist fools.
    You think your the shit cause you like pearl jam. for fuck sake WHAT a joke

My darling six year old loves miley and she loves pearl jam.
    she loves music.
    you fools think your cool cause you dont like miley
    sure she is a disney girl.
    so is miinny mouse

and getting to why she has a tatt. she lost somebody. Have you got a heart
    AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE
  • :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Banjo wrote:
    Be nice...she's a kid.

that's the way I feel. I hope she goes the route of Christina Aguilera or Pink and not Britney/Lohan.

She's got SO much money at such a young age, it usually spells adult-disaster.
    dream the dreams of other men...you will be no one's rival
  • ArtMars wrote:
    ArtMars wrote:

At least this is what she claims anyways!
    I think we got it wrong. She really likes this Eddie

review_eddie_2.jpg
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • how could she be a maiden fan and still make shit music :o
    Rod Laver Arena - Feb 18, 2003
    Rod Laver Arena - Nov 13, 2006
    Adelaide Oval - Nov 17, 2009
    Etihad Stadium - Nov 20, 2009
    BDO Melbourne - Jan 24, 2014
    New York - May 02 - 2016