Does Artilery notify you when you buy posters?

zappa99zappa99 Posts: 285
edited December 2009 in The Porch
Saturday I bought the SLC and Christchurch posters from the sale, both have been paid for and showed up on my bank statement. Should I have gotten a conformation number or invoice by email, from Artillery by now?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• arqarq Posts: 8,012
    Normally i receive an email/invoice
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

Why not (V) (°,,,,°) (V) ?
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,535
    zappa99 wrote:
    Saturday I bought the SLC and Christchurch posters from the sale, both have been paid for and showed up on my bank statement. Should I have gotten a conformation number or invoice by email, from Artillery by now?

Yep! You should of got an email seconds after the order was processed. Did you though get a confirmation number after the purchase was placed online?
  • zappa99zappa99 Posts: 285
    No but its on my credit card, should I be worried.
  • Aero83_Aero83_ Posts: 933
    Yes, and a tracking number in the the email confirmation..
    ...10/31/09, 05/21/10, Peru, Los Angeles
    zappa99 wrote:
    No but its on my credit card, should I be worried.

I would recommend emailing Brad @ <!-- e --><a href="mailto:info@artillerydesign.com">info@artillerydesign.com</a><!-- e --> .
    Thanks D I emailed him. (I love that you are the final word, you give the answer and its done)
    zappa99 wrote:
    Thanks D I emailed him. (I love that you are the final word, you give the answer and its done)

Fuckin' eh! 8-)
    The only thing cooler would be a reply from artillery.
    Hi Scot

We got it, you're all set
    Brad

I was getting worried they are already on ebay. :lol:
    thumbsup.gif
    The coolest thing about brad (and Mccarthy, Danger, Angryblue, even Hampton) is that if you contact them they respond with a personal email within an hour. Its crazy to think these guys, for how famous they are, have time to respond. Last year I sent an email to Dan Mccarthy and he sent me back a full page in 20 minutes. To anyone who collects prints thats why you hate Fairey.
  • satansbedsatansbed Posts: 2,139
    i whish i had the money for that christchurch poster, but with the euro tour its a bit tight, lets just hope hes the artist for dublin, belfast and berlin, i think a belfast poster could be really cool if he takes into account the whole reconciliation thing going on there
    yep, it really is

On Dec 7, 2009, at 5:42 PM, Scot DeCaire wrote:

> is this really brad?