How do i purchase ten club tickets?.

Tommy GuitarTommy Guitar Posts: 134
edited December 2009 in The Porch
I've never bought tickets on the site so I'm new to this. :(
What's the talk with must have a photo ?. I mean, How do I do this. I need a bit of fixin :D
Anyway, Dublin, Belfast and London for ME :D
Any already pumped like it's on tomorrow.
I AM.

Happy Monday :)
DUBLIN~~22-6-10
BELFAST~~23-6-10

"Troubled souls unite, we got ourselves tonight,"
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• When you order the tickets, you have to email a photo of yourself at the same time, which they check against their database. You did provide a photo when you joined the 10c, right?
  • JimNastics wrote:
    When you order the tickets, you have to email a photo of yourself at the same time, which they check against their database. You did provide a photo when you joined the 10c, right?

:lol:

They are yanking your chain. All you need to do is go to the goods sections and click on tickets and hope, and hope and hope you get the tickets you want. You need an ID to pick them up at the gate the day of the show. :D
    I shit and I stink, I'm real, join the club.
  • I don't know how the website traffic is with the Euro sales but you'd be wise to log in about 5 minutes before the sale and go directly to the secure ticket page: https://secure.pearljam.com/store/produ ... tegoryId=3. A lot of people will have the site crash trying to get from the "goods' section of the website to the secure server but you'll bypass that.

Feels good to help out a noob.
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden, 2024Philly 2

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
  • When i read the first reply i was like WHAAA :L
    Thanks guys or gals :)
    DUBLIN~~22-6-10
    BELFAST~~23-6-10

"Troubled souls unite, we got ourselves tonight,"