T in the Park?

1awman1awman Posts: 41
edited December 2009 in The Porch
Just noticed that one of the TBC dates is Fri 9th July, which just happens to be when T in the Park is on. Coincidence? You decide.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• I hope this is true, Scotland deserves a show.

Doesnt doing T mean that you have to do Oxegen as well though? And PJ will not be doing Oxegen.
    2006 - Astoria, Dublin, Leeds
    2007 - London
    2009 - London, Manchester, London
    2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London
    2011 - Alpine Valley x2
    2012 - Isle of Wight, Manchester x2
  • That would be very cool. I hope they add a Scottish date.. :)
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
  • DavieBDavieB Posts: 222
    I hope so too.

However, REAAALLLY rather they didn't play TITP.

I'd much rather see them at one of their own dates, or if it MUST be a festival, then something like they used to do at Edinburgh in Meadowbank Stadium (Foo Fighters, Pixies, Radiohead all played there).

Still, gonna go down to London regardless, but I'd love to see them a few times this year, and, well, I can afford Scotland, cos I live there :D
  • exileexile Posts: 82
    I hope this is true, Scotland deserves a show.

Doesnt doing T mean that you have to do Oxegen as well though? And PJ will not be doing Oxegen.

oxegen might just happen, i know it sounds strange but not any festivals in europe for that date.... so just maybe...!!
  • i would love a show in scotland but not t in the park its not really a PJ crowd
  • i would love a show in scotland but not t in the park its not really a PJ crowd

Yeah i agree it's defo not a PJ crowd . id rather see then do there own show please.

Still gonna go to Ireland though. :D
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
  • 1awman1awman Posts: 41
    Maybe the Barras is free that night? :D
  • veddertownveddertown Posts: 5,260
    I had a dream about PJ in Fat Sam's a wee while ago but I'd settle for almost anything over T in the Park. It's pretty shite and sold out besides the usual late sale of a few thousand tickets. Def not a PJ gig!! I've got 3 easy access shows to go to already but I'll take a Scottish show too. Would love the Playhouse!! Nice Fox Theatre style show :D
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12