Europe 2010: is f**** true - DATES HERE

2»

Comments

• BigdaBigda Posts: 469
    trust me. if it hadnt been confirmed (Holland) they wouldnt have played around with the website.
    due to marketing reasons they simply need to wait.
    Prague '95 (w/Neil Young), Warsaw '96, Seattle '98, Katowice x2 '00, Berlin '00, Berlin '06, Katowice '07, Copenhagen '07, Belfast '10, Berlin '10, Amsterdam '12, Prague'12, Berlin x2 '12, Vienna '14, Berlin '14..
  • Bigda wrote:
    trust me. if it hadnt been confirmed (Holland) they wouldnt have played around with the website.
    due to marketing reasons they simply need to wait.

that's true !
    -- rafa
  • RideRickRideRick Posts: 703
    :lol::lol:

Dear miss..Thank you for your email .The reason we removed the RockinPark date is because it should't have been posted on the website in the first place

Somehow they still underestamete the power of internet 8-)

We now know that they will come in Nijmegen on Sunday 27 June.

Nice month ahead for me... first going to South Africa for 13 June till 25 June.

then 26 juni TT-Assen and 27th to Pearl Jam 8-)

After that i'm too poor to visit Germany or the UK or even Belgium
    | Pinkpop 1992 *BEST EVER | Rotterdam 1993 | Amsterdam 1996 | Pinkpop 2000 | Arnhem 2006 | Nijmegen 2007 | Rotterdam 2009 | Nijmegen 2010 | Amsterdam I + II 2012 ** | Amsterdam Eddie Vedder Solo 2012 First European Concert *EPIC*| Amsterdam I + II 2014 | Amsterdam Eddie Vedder Solo 2016 night I  | Amsterdam I + II 2018 | Amsterdam I -> Canceled  +  II 2022 *EPIC
  • BigdaBigda Posts: 469
    just dont be to greedy! :)
    Prague '95 (w/Neil Young), Warsaw '96, Seattle '98, Katowice x2 '00, Berlin '00, Berlin '06, Katowice '07, Copenhagen '07, Belfast '10, Berlin '10, Amsterdam '12, Prague'12, Berlin x2 '12, Vienna '14, Berlin '14..
  • RideRickRideRick Posts: 703
    Bigda wrote:

:lol:

Wonder how much will visit whole Europe to follow them around (skidmarks :twisted: )
    | Pinkpop 1992 *BEST EVER | Rotterdam 1993 | Amsterdam 1996 | Pinkpop 2000 | Arnhem 2006 | Nijmegen 2007 | Rotterdam 2009 | Nijmegen 2010 | Amsterdam I + II 2012 ** | Amsterdam Eddie Vedder Solo 2012 First European Concert *EPIC*| Amsterdam I + II 2014 | Amsterdam Eddie Vedder Solo 2016 night I  | Amsterdam I + II 2018 | Amsterdam I -> Canceled  +  II 2022 *EPIC
  • RideRick wrote:
    eerie.gif

they need to come to the netherlands....
    SO TRUE
  • PegasusPegasus Posts: 3,754
    RideRick wrote:
    Bigda wrote:

:lol:

Wonder how much will visit whole Europe to follow them around (skidmarks :twisted: )
    :wave:
  • Lone WolfLone Wolf Posts: 1,023
    RideRick wrote:
    :lol::lol:

Dear miss..Thank you for your email .The reason we removed the RockinPark date is because it should't have been posted on the website in the first place

Somehow they still underestamete the power of internet 8-)

We now know that they will come in Nijmegen on Sunday 27 June.

Nice month ahead for me... first going to South Africa for 13 June till 25 June.

then 26 juni TT-Assen and 27th to Pearl Jam 8-)

After that i'm too poor to visit Germany or the UK or even Belgium

Looks like a nice month indeed!
    Is your visit to South Africa sports related? Or is it a proper holiday?

TT 26th of June....that probably means you´re going to see PJ with a hangover :D
    Dream the dreams of other men,...You´ll be no ones rival,...
    Dream the dreams of others then,... You will be no ones rival,...
  • pearljamjenpearljamjen Posts: 13,578
    mrk2 wrote:
    mr.igby wrote:
    Berlin (Wulheide) - June 30th
    Link, please? Awesome. I'm so there, 3rd time in this great venue.

http://mct.tickets.de/de/customer/event ... -Pearl_Jam

Tickets on sale Friday...wonder when 10c sales will be