2 Seattle Girls @ Chicago? (father/son/daughter experience)

MarkusMarkus Posts: 11
edited December 2009 in The Porch
(last attempt - I promise!)

Hi,

I am trying to locate the 2 girls from Seattle who took pictures of my kids and me before the 2 Chicago shows. The first night I was in row 3 Mike's side and they sat down behind us for a while before the show started (their seats were actually elsewhere). The 2nd night we were row 3 dead center and the girls' seats were right behind us.

The first night I brought along my 7 yr. old daughter and the 2nd night my 9 yr. old son.

Both girls were from Seattle, one had been to a ton of shows and was planning on seeing all the west coast shows as well.

During the 1st night we picked up a few random guitar picks from Mike (between those we picked up ourselves and the ones we received from all of the awesome and helpful people around us trying to make the experience even more memorable for my daughter we ended up giving several away after the show).

Eddie gave my son one of his picks at the end of Alive the 2nd night and mouthed a few words to us (which was quite touching!). Here's a cool picture of him looking at my son right after waving good-bye to us at the beginning of Yellow Ledbetter:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/gerryinct/3896162871/

After the show, I scribbled down my e-mail address and gave it to the girls to get some of the pictures, but I have not heard from them.

I would like to frame the picks along w/ the tickets and the above mentioned pictures for my kids.

Any help locating the girls would be appreciated!

Thanks, Markus

PS: My son loved the whole experience! My daughter liked it, too, but she had to admit that she had an even better time at the American Girl Doll store with her mother the next night ;)