Does Miley dig Backspacer?

Comments

• FrankY59FrankY59 Posts: 1,049
    Just after reading the first post...

Worst. Thread. Ever.

If anyone ever wondered what is the limit of the realm of Pearl Jam, it goes right before this thread ever existed. Miley fucking Cyrus?! Am I going to rock out harder or lesser because she may or may not be a fan?!

In the words of Pearl Jam, "I am mine."
  • RicsardRicsard Posts: 1,943
    anakin_pdx wrote:
    Ricsard wrote:
    Sorry I might sound stupid but Who the fuck is Miley?

If you haven't heard of Miley in Budapest, then I need to move there. :D

You're always welcome here, mate! Is Miley at least as bad as Jonas Brothers? :twisted: :roll:
    Budapest.Budapest.Arnhem.Antwerpen.Vienna.Madrid.Katowice.Nova_rock.Nijmegen.Rotterdam.Berlin.Dublin.Belfast.London.Venice.Prague.Stockholm.Copenhagen.Vienna.Leeds.Milton_keynes.Padova.Prague.Seattle1.Seattle2.Chicago1.Budapest.Cracow.Vienna..>>>LONDON.BERLIN1.BERLIN2
    Eddie: Dublin & London
  • From what I heard Miley showed up at a Radiohead show and wanted to meet the band, thom york told her representatives he wouldnt meet her and she got pissed off. If she likes radiohead than its not too surprising to find she likes pearl jam. And just breath happens to be Pearl jams most country sounding song.
    Get over here!
  • jervin007jervin007 Posts: 3,182
    From what I heard Miley showed up at a Radiohead show and wanted to meet the band, thom york told her representatives he wouldnt meet her and she got pissed off. If she likes radiohead than its not too surprising to find she likes pearl jam. And just breath happens to be Pearl jams most country sounding song.

It was at the Grammy's last year. They also denied Kanye. I believe they were asked to see Miley and Kanye and Thom Yorke responded with something along the lines of "we don't really do that." After the temper tantrum the band was quoted as saying "when Miley grows up, she'll learn to not have such a sense of entitlement." Awesome.
    PJ:
    2003 Mansfield: July 2
    2004 Boston: Sept 28 & 29
    2005 Montreal: Sept 15
    2006 Boston: May 24 & 25
    2008 Hartford: June 27, Mansfield: June 28,
    2010 Boston: May 17
    2013 Worcester: Oct 15, Hartford: Oct 25,
    2016 Hampton: April 18, Raleigh: April 20 (cancelled), Columbia: April 21. Quebec: May 5. Boston (Fenway): August 7

EV Solo: Boston 8/2/08, Boston 6/16/11
  • From what I heard Miley showed up at a Radiohead show and wanted to meet the band, thom york told her representatives he wouldnt meet her and she got pissed off. If she likes radiohead than its not too surprising to find she likes pearl jam. And just breath happens to be Pearl jams most country sounding song.

i would say Small Town is the most country...back before i was a real PJ fan, i always though Ed grew up in the south because of that song...turns out i was way off haha...relax it was one of the first 3 PJ songs i knew (evenflow, porch, elderly woman)

P.S. yes i know i switched from referring the song as Small Town to Elderly Woman
  • FY51755 wrote:

Worst. Thread. Ever.

If anyone ever wondered what is the limit of the realm of Pearl Jam, it goes right before this thread ever existed. Miley fucking Cyrus?! Am I going to rock out harder or lesser because she may or may not be a fan?!

you should double check your reading comprehension if you think the thread is about anyone's validity as a Pearl Jam fan
    350x700px-LL-d2f49cb4_vinyl-needle-scu-e1356666258495.jpeg
  • Ricsard wrote:

miley_bikini_3.jpg

miley_bikini_4.jpg
  • Ricsard wrote:

miley_bikini_3.jpg

miley_bikini_4.jpg

don't go by these pitures...they fool you...she looks older in these...she's a 16 year old...google image her (not at work or else you might get fired) and you'll see all her pictures...some are NSFW (they really aren't that bad if she was older but given that she's 16)...yeah it's bad...really bad
  • Thorns2010Thorns2010 Posts: 2,200
    Actually she is 17 now, and in the majority of the U.S. the age of consent is 16.

Not saying I'm all about that, but Chris Hansen there can go away now.
  • don't go by these pitures...they fool you...she looks older in these...she's a 16 year old...google image her (not at work or else you might get fired) and you'll see all her pictures...some are NSFW (they really aren't that bad if she was older but given that she's 16)...yeah it's bad...really bad

She's 17 (Nov 23, 1992) and I have never seen any NSFW pictures of her on the internet.
    I see more provocative outfits on young girls in every day life than I've ever seen her wear.
  • Thorns2010 wrote:
    Actually she is 17 now, and in the majority of the U.S. the age of consent is 16.

Scroll down for USA

http://www.avert.org/age-of-consent.htm
  • I can't believe I'm contributing to this thread...

http://www.nydailynews.com/gossip/2009/ ... ttoo_.html
    2005 - Montreal, Ottawa / 2011 Montreal, Toronto 1, Ottawa / 2013 London, Calgary, Vancouver
    Thorns2010 wrote:

Scroll down for USA

Exactly like I said, most of the States have the age of consent as 16
  • Thorns2010 wrote:
    Thorns2010 wrote:

Scroll down for USA

Exactly like I said, most of the States have the age of consent as 16

Exactly. I will never understand why people get so uptight about hot young girls.
    There was a time when people got married at the age of 12.

Exactly. I will never understand why people get so uptight about hot young girls.

Ah, sorry, misunderstood what your intent was with your post. My bad!

• Exactly. I will never understand why people get so uptight about hot young girls.

not that i'm continuing to be uptight or anything...but people got maried at 12 because the life expectancy was like 40's 50's...60's if you're lucky.

also those racy photos of her in her underwear and in the shower and stuff she took when she was 15...sorry that's not that acceptable...hence it's NSFW status
  • cut her head off and she might be alright. she is kind of ugly.

next topic boys.
  • FrankY59FrankY59 Posts: 1,049
    FY51755 wrote:

Worst. Thread. Ever.

you should double check your reading comprehension if you think the thread is about anyone's validity as a Pearl Jam fan

I never read the thread, hence, "Just after reading the FIRST post."

I know I know...words can be hard to understand.

• Exactly. I will never understand why people get so uptight about hot young girls.

also those racy photos of her in her underwear and in the shower and stuff she took when she was 15...sorry that's not that acceptable...hence it's NSFW status

It's acceptable to me.
  • cut her head off and she might be alright. she is kind of ugly.

I disagree, but that's my opinion.
  • PJam82PJam82 Posts: 107
    eMMI wrote:
    Gmoney wrote:
    im sorry but Miley is SOOOOOO HOT!!!
    Really? How old are you? I think she looks like a child.

she is a child. (17 years old.)

So what? They're just admiring....Is there a difference between what they are saying and what happened when "Twilight" came out weeks ago?

http://taylor-lautner.com/

We ALL saw how women of ALL ages went ape**** when he took his shirt off (probably 16 at the time of filming)

They looked something like this:

http://bigmentaldisease.com/wp-content/ ... tmoms2.jpg

I'm sure if dads were acting like that at a Miley Cyrus movie with their kids, it'd be a much bigger deal...women do it, and no one cares. Hmmmmmm.
    PJam82 wrote:
    We ALL saw how women of ALL ages went ape**** when he took his shirt off (probably 16 at the time of filming)

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

What has been seen can not be unseen!!!!! My eyes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • i_lov_iti_lov_it Posts: 4,007
    This THREAD is a ^^^J O K E^^^ RIGHT??? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    alg_tattoo_miley-cyrus.jpg

She didn't get it in Ed's handwriting... sooooo not a PJ fan :roll:
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • As soon as my roommate told me about this, I knew I'd find an Ashton Kutcher-esque thread on here haha. :lol:

If Miley Cyrus actually loved Pearl Jam, I'm sure preteen girls across the country would be listening to much better music. But based on the few Miley Cyrus songs I've heard, I think it's safe to say they have no influence on her. The song is fucking great, but the phrase "Just Breathe" itself is a bit cliche- something I could totally see a teenage pop star getting tattooed. If she shows up at the Grammys with a Satan's Bed tattoo or something, I'll be impressed :P

Though her new song, "Party in the USA", is surely a nod to Uncle Bruce ;)
  • satansbedsatansbed Posts: 2,139
    selena gomez is hotter anyway
    http://www.popsugar.com/gallery/563511
  • LikeAnOceanLikeAnOcean Posts: 7,718
    PJam82 wrote:

So what? They're just admiring....Is there a difference between what they are saying and what happened when "Twilight" came out weeks ago?

http://taylor-lautner.com/

I'm sure if dads were acting like that at a Miley Cyrus movie with their kids, it'd be a much bigger deal...women do it, and no one cares. Hmmmmmm.
    So what???.. there's a fine line between admiring someone's looks and getting a boner over someone. I was just questioning how someone could get so excited over someone so young. I'm not saying I've never seen an under age girl and felt somewhat attracted, I just stated my opinion as did the person I questioned. I don't find her attractive at all. A major part of that is her age and baby face that goes with it.

And those "twilight moms" are pretty damn freaky. Most would agree.
  • So what???.. there's a fine line between admiring someone's looks and getting a boner over someone. I was just questioning how someone could get so excited over someone so young.

She's 17, not 7. It's actually very easy.
  • satansbedsatansbed Posts: 2,139
    edited December 2009
    especially when you are 18 like me :thumbup: :thumbup:
    Post edited by satansbed on
  • satansbed wrote:
    especially when your 18 like me :thumbup: :thumbup:

you're