uhh Corduroy never came with my Perth boot...

Drop The Leash 10Drop The Leash 10 Posts: 7,011
edited December 2009 in The Porch
can anyone hook me up with an mp3?
I will be what i could be
Once I get out of this town

9/29/04;6/27/08;6/30/08;8/23/09;08/24/09;5/17/10
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Paul AndrewsPaul Andrews Posts: 2,489
    edited December 2009
    Actually, no Corduroy on mine either
    Post edited by Paul Andrews on
  • Me three...
    I'm sure the mp3 link from the 10C will come soon...
  • i cant even get mine to work :cry: so i ordered to cd instead now i have to wait for that to arrive i hope it doesnt take too long :(
    Maybe, someday another child
    Won't feel as alone as she does

i swear i reconize your breath
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising
  • i cant even get mine to work :cry: so i ordered to cd instead now i have to wait for that to arrive i hope it doesnt take too long :(
    contact ten club for the problem,they will help u,just is late night for them so u take your answer tomorrow
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Thorns2010Thorns2010 Posts: 2,200
    i cant even get mine to work :cry: so i ordered to cd instead now i have to wait for that to arrive i hope it doesnt take too long :(
    contact ten club for the problem,they will help u,just is late night for them so u take your answer tomorrow

Ehhh.....its only midnight Seattle time. That isn't THAT late! :mrgreen:

thanks dude i have sent off an email to them so hope fully ill get a response tomoro (sat here, friday there)
    Maybe, someday another child
    Won't feel as alone as she does

i swear i reconize your breath
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising
  • Thorns2010 wrote:
    i cant even get mine to work :cry: so i ordered to cd instead now i have to wait for that to arrive i hope it doesnt take too long :(

Ehhh.....its only midnight Seattle time. That isn't THAT late! :mrgreen:
    late from work,great time for play games 8-)
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • VarisVaris Posts: 38
    Sooo... all warm fuzzies aside, is there any possibility that this missing song is actually going to be replaced in the near future?

Hello?
  • Varis wrote:
    Sooo... all warm fuzzies aside, is there any possibility that this missing song is actually going to be replaced in the near future?

Hello?
    its fixed..download it again
  • i dont feel like downloading the WHOLE show again, can someone please upload it for me? PM me. Thanks :)

• i dont feel like downloading the WHOLE show again, can someone please upload it for me? PM me. Thanks :)
    :)
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,546
    i dont feel like downloading the WHOLE show again, can someone please upload it for me? PM me. Thanks :)

Still need a hookup?
    Let me know! :)
  • demetrios wrote:
    i dont feel like downloading the WHOLE show again, can someone please upload it for me? PM me. Thanks :)

Still need a hookup?
    Let me know! :)
    im all set. thanks man!