2009 PERTH AND ADELAIDE BOOTLEGS NOW IN GOODS!

2»

Comments

• Just ordered mine! I'm hoping we are getting something special for the Philly boots! ;)
    8/29/00, 7/3/03, 5/24/06,6/28/08 & 6/30/08, 10/9/09,10/28/09, 10/30/09 & 10/31/09, 5/15/10, 5/17/10, 5/18/10, 5/20/10 & 5/21/10, 10/23/10 & 10/24/10, 9/3/11, 9/4/11, 9/11/11, 9/12/11, 9/23/11, 9/22/12, 9/30/12, 7/16/13, 7/19/13
  • i_lov_iti_lov_it Posts: 4,007
    Heads off to check out the 'GOODS' Section!!!
    > 8-)
  • WooHoo!!! Order processed - now to patiently (!) wait the arrival of the disc in my mail box..lol!!

Awesome!!!!
  • Thanks for the update on the Philly boots Santos.
  • Just ordered my Perth boot. Please hurry up Mr UPS man...:-)
  • Ian80Ian80 Posts: 136
    Just sent my order off for Perth and Adelaide......Now to cross everything for a special package before xmas!

Still waiting for my ten of clubs hat and key rings to come, brought the key rings at the show but lost it on the way back to my mates car....thank you Jack Daniels!!!! :lol:

Can't wait for the rest of the tour and Philly to be released!
  • Woohoo!!! Perth!!! Thanks 10C! :D
  • Joni-Lee wrote:
    I am patiently awaiting a PHILLY XMAS SURPRISE thank you :)

And I want to buy the entire Aus/NZ bootleg set. Will they issue this at the end of the individual releases or do I have to pay seperate shipping on each CD?
    no matter how u order them,u will pay shipping for every show u order,so in Europe for exable,
    1 cd = 16.99$ + 4.5$s hipping
    2cds = 33-98$ + 9 $ shipping
    3cds = 50.97$ +13.5 shipping
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • i dont know if i have done anything wrong but i cant get the perth boot to work! i have downloaded it (twice!) but i keep getting messages that the file is empty or not decoded properly......

WAT DO I DO????????? I NEED TO HEAR IT NOW!!!!!
    Maybe, someday another child
    Won't feel as alone as she does

i swear i reconize your breath
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising
  • And no Corduroy on the Perth boot!... Yet, I hope :)

But otherwise, fuck its great to have the boot here.

No Corduroy?!!!

No Corduroy?!!!

That's weird, I got the song when I downloaded the flac version.
  • Sorry if this question has already been asked, but i went to the goods section and the adelaide boot doesn't have a download option. It only says cd avaliably how do i go about downloading it? I'm going to buy the cd too i just want to listen to it now.
    Any feedback would be appreciated.
    Cheers,
    TJJ76
  • TJJ76 wrote:
    Sorry if this question has already been asked, but i went to the goods section and the adelaide boot doesn't have a download option. It only says cd avaliably how do i go about downloading it? I'm going to buy the cd too i just want to listen to it now.
    Cheers,
    TJJ76
    try to log out and log in again..this is weird couse i see it in my pc
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • TJJ76 wrote:
    Sorry if this question has already been asked, but i went to the goods section and the adelaide boot doesn't have a download option. It only says cd avaliably how do i go about downloading it? I'm going to buy the cd too i just want to listen to it now.
    Cheers,
    TJJ76

Thanks, i found it. I was just so excited i missed it..hehe.
    How long does it take to download?
    In 2006 it took nearly three hours to download a show.
  • TJJ76 wrote:
    TJJ76 wrote:
    Cheers,
    TJJ76

Thanks, i found it. I was just so excited i missed it..hehe.
    How long does it take to download?
    In 2006 it took nearly three hours to download a show.
    SUPER FAST!!!
  • i dont know if i have done anything wrong but i cant get the perth boot to work! i have downloaded it (twice!) but i keep getting messages that the file is empty or not decoded properly......

WAT DO I DO????????? I NEED TO HEAR IT NOW!!!!!
    you have to extract the files from the zip folder first - windows can do this for you if you find the folder, open it, and click "extract all files". if that's not the issue, and if you chose the "flac" format, you may not have a player application which is compatible for that sort of file - in which case you'd have to convert the flac files to mp3 or download a program that can play flac files. alternatively, you can download a program called Fluke which helps you to play flac files in itunes, but you may have to change the file extensions from ".flac" to ".mov". sorry if this is too obvious or too confusing or it's something completely different! good luck ;)
    Sydney 3 1998; Brisbane 1 2003; Sydney 1/2/3 2003; Brisbane 1/2 2006; Sydney 1/2/3 2006; Melbourne 1/2 2006; Adelaide 2009; EV Solo Sydney 1 2011.
  • veddertownveddertown Posts: 5,260
    Ordered both on cd and Bonnaroo which I strangely hadn't bought? Come on now Mr. Postie, chop fucking chop!! :D
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
  • Just listened to the Adelaide concert and I laughed, cried and sung!!
    Gotta love the bootlegs!!!
    Thanks PJ and the 10club you've made my year. :D:D:D:D
  • TJJ76 wrote:
    Just listened to the Adelaide concert and I laughed, cried and sung!!
    Gotta love the bootlegs!!!
    Thanks PJ and the 10club you've made my year. :D:D:D:D
    me too tj - ah, memories... :D
    Sydney 3 1998; Brisbane 1 2003; Sydney 1/2/3 2003; Brisbane 1/2 2006; Sydney 1/2/3 2006; Melbourne 1/2 2006; Adelaide 2009; EV Solo Sydney 1 2011.
  • Dear Customer,

Your Pearl Jam order has reached the Kufala fulfillment system and will be shipped shortly via USPS.

Products ordered:

2009 PEARL JAM 17/11 ADELAIDE BOOTLEG CD (Quantity: 1)

2009 PEARL JAM 14/11 PERTH BOOTLEG CD (Quantity: 1)

we are on :mrgreen:
  • anyone know approximately how long they take to get out to australia?
  • If you prefer the show posters for artwork:
    http://forums.pearljam.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=115328

Perth Cover:
    PerthCover.jpg

Adelaide Cover:
    AdelaideCover.jpg

;)
  • If you prefer the show posters for artwork:
    http://forums.pearljam.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=115328

Perth Cover:
    PerthCover.jpg

Adelaide Cover:
    AdelaideCover.jpg

;)
    :D thank u sir
  • Did anyone else get a corrupt ZIP file when they downloaded the flac? I get error messages when i try to extract it :cry: I've emailed the 10 club, but i wont get a reply for ages i'm guessing