Philadelphia boots

Off I GoOff I Go Posts: 3
edited December 2009 in The Porch
Does anyone know why PJ hasn't released the Philadelphia bootlegs yet?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Off I Go wrote:

Because they secretly hate all of us and LOVE to see us suffer?
    At least thats MY assumption :D
    MSG - 6/25/08 EV Solo Tower Theatre - 06/11/09
    Philly 2 - 10/28/09 Philly 3 - 10/30/09
    Philly 4 - 10/31/09
    Boston 1 - 05/17/10
    PruCenter - 05/18/10
    MSG 1 - 05/20/10
    MSG 2 - 05/21/10
    Alpine1 - 09/03/11 Alpine2 - 09/04/11
  • Off I Go wrote:

Please post in existing threads instead of creating new ones. This discussion has been rehashed over and over.
    "Bombs dropping down. Please forgive our hometown"
  • Kufala wrote:
    No update on the Philly Boots yet. Greatness sometimes takes time.

Also an update. We are working on a fix to our postage forms to limit any duties paid. We switched to a new system in August that auto-generates postage and customs forms so we need to fine tune it a bit.

We have got word that there have been quite a few delays on delivery of some of the EU boots ordered in early November. Good news is a lot of people are now receiving them so hopefully those that have not received them yet will within the next couple days. If you ordered Nov 5th-9th if you do not receive them by December 5th pleases let us know and we will reship your order. You can respond to the link in your shipping confirmation email or email us at <!-- e --><a href="mailto:PJ@KUFALA.COM">PJ@KUFALA.COM</a><!-- e -->.

Again I am sorry I don't have more news on the Philly shows. I do believe patience will be rewarded. Hang tight.

KUFALA
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Won’t happen until one day passes without a new thread being created about the Philly boots. :)
  • Won’t happen until one day passes without a new thread being created about the Philly boots. :)
    :lol:
    GoiMTvP.gif
    :lol:
    :lol::lol:
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • 2009 PERTH AND ADELAIDE BOOTLEGS NOW IN GOODS!

more AU/NZ bootlegs to follow...
    slh

-sorry.....Philly Bootlegs TBA on a later date.
    slh

Santos update for philly..when he post for Perth and Adelaide Bootlegs
  • Gary CarterGary Carter Posts: 14,067
    Off I Go wrote:

Please post in existing threads instead of creating new ones. This discussion has been rehashed over and over.
    +1

Not that hard to use the SEARCH function. Its so easy even a caveman can do it.
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• metsfan wrote:

Not that hard to use the SEARCH function. Its so easy even a caveman can do it.

cavemen.jpg
  • Joni-LeeJoni-Lee Posts: 430
    Got some if you neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed it!
  • The fact that the Aussie boots are available has me VERY EXCITED for Philly...Must be something special...safe to assume that at this point... :D
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,546
    Joni-Lee wrote:
    Got some if you neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed it!

Same here! 8-)
  • The fact that the Aussie boots are available has me VERY EXCITED for Philly...Must be something special...safe to assume that at this point... :D
    :D
  • radarradar Posts: 771
    has anyone noticed the color of Perth / Adelaide boots? I think they are very close to San Diego (grey one), so maybe there will be no Philly boots? or at least there will be no boots in this regular form. just a thought :)
  • MR7263 wrote:
    has anyone noticed the color of Perth / Adelaide boots? I think they are very close to San Diego (grey one), so maybe there will be no Philly boots? or at least there will be no boots in this regular form. just a thought :)
    there are so many colors of grey..but all seems like we will have something special :D
  • all 4 shows are available already as audience recordings, to which i say:
    TAPERS ROCK!!!!

i'm patient for the official releases, but mostly cause i know they are planning something special, and that f'n rawks!