Philadelphia Spectrum bootlegs?

rcwahlrcwahl Posts: 1
edited December 2009 in The Porch
are there going to be bootlegs of the 4 shows in philly? i am pissed i miss the shows, atleast want to get the bootlegs
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Kufala wrote:
    No update on the Philly Boots yet. Greatness sometimes takes time.

Also an update. We are working on a fix to our postage forms to limit any duties paid. We switched to a new system in August that auto-generates postage and customs forms so we need to fine tune it a bit.

We have got word that there have been quite a few delays on delivery of some of the EU boots ordered in early November. Good news is a lot of people are now receiving them so hopefully those that have not received them yet will within the next couple days. If you ordered Nov 5th-9th if you do not receive them by December 5th pleases let us know and we will reship your order. You can respond to the link in your shipping confirmation email or email us at <!-- e --><a href="mailto:PJ@KUFALA.COM">PJ@KUFALA.COM</a><!-- e -->.

Again I am sorry I don't have more news on the Philly shows. I do believe patience will be rewarded. Hang tight.

KUFALA
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”