Options

Tiger's voicemail was a hoax

2»

Comments

• Options
    dcfaithful wrote:

"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass!"

:lol::lol::lol:

You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. HUGE ass.
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
  • Options
    dcfaithful wrote:
    Fuck Tiger hi's a sapp at best ..

Yup.

Fuck golf....there I said it. :o :shock:

Let the crucifying begin...

I'll join you fuck golf :lol::lol:

You Mexicans need to stick to manual labor and leave a gentleman's game to us fancy fellas.

Tiger's camp will tolerate no cruciSPICKtion, Jose ;)
  • Options
    As long as you realize your an asshole, I am all good! ;-)

So we have an accord? Now, get out there and rip somebody off on a 12 year old poster and let the entertainment continue.
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,359
    As long as you realize your an asshole, I am all good! ;-)

So we have an accord? Now, get out there and rip somebody off on a 12 year old poster and let the entertainment continue.

Now i just realized who you are you no good rackoon hunter :lol::lol: glad to read from you ..
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    Drowned OutDrowned Out Posts: 6,056
    There are three Tiger threads already on the first page....you think your own personal voicemail conspiracy was worthy of another?

you're Goddamn right I do, Satchel.

I may start another one. Who knows? I'm fucking crazy like that. You never know.

Ya man yer fuckin NUTS. I say go for it dood!
    *high five*

:lol:
  • Options
    lukin2006lukin2006 Posts: 9,087
    dcfaithful wrote:

Yup.

You must admit this story about tiger and his affair has made golf more interesting...
    I have certain rules I live by ... My First Rule ... I don't believe anything the government tells me ... George Carlin

"Life Is What Happens To You When Your Busy Making Other Plans" John Lennon
  • Options
    dcfaithfuldcfaithful Posts: 13,076
    lukin2006 wrote:
    dcfaithful wrote:

Yup.

You must admit this story about tiger and his affair has made golf more interesting...

Maybe, but the sad thing is that it has nothing to do with actual golf. I question the merit of golf when infidelity is needed to spark interest. :)

The irony of it is that most of my direct family are avid golfers; my brother, his wife, my mother, my step-dad, my aunt and uncle, and their son, my cousin and her husband...

I am the black sheep. :D
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    9/28/09 - Salt Lake City, UT (11 years too long!!!)
    9/03/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 1
    9/04/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 2
  • Options
    Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,625
    dcfaithful wrote:

Maybe, but the sad thing is that it has nothing to do with actual golf. I question the merit of golf when infidelity is needed to spark interest. :)

The irony of it is that most of my direct family are avid golfers; my brother, his wife, my mother, my step-dad, my aunt and uncle, and their son, my cousin and her husband...

I am the black sheep. :D

Golf does no need infedilety to spark interest. Maybe on this message board but Tiger is the highest paid athlete in America, making around $130 million last year and Phil was the second highest. I don't think either of them would be making that money if no one was paying attention.
  • Options
    jimed14jimed14 Posts: 9,488
    "You're one of the few Red Sox fans I don't mind." - Newch91

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
  • Options
    pjtradekingpjtradeking Posts: 4,045
    jimed14 wrote:

Ok...Now THAT was funny shit right there!! :lol:
    Never, ever, flipping forget
    "Free Shipping" SPEEDY MCCREADY

My friend was going to see Eddie last night. Since he was in Vegas, I gave him 5 Grand to gamble with. I told him I wanted it all to go on Black. Bastard! PhillyCrownOfThorns-11-2-12
  • Options
    Some of these rumors may be true. I just came home and caught my wife in bed with a man that looked like Tiger. He was wearing golf shoes, assless chaps, a Nike hat and he was calling his dick "Sasquatch".

"You like the Saquatch bitch?"

I won't be able to jerk off for quite some time.