"Let's not loose our heads here!"

2»

Comments

• In regards to the "they didn't lock the thread so it must/must not be true" posts, I wonder how privy Kat and the like actually are to the inside information. If you think about it, management has to set a time frame for touring, check availability, clear the dates with the band, and book the venues before a concert can even be confirmed. Do you think Kat and the mods are in the know during all these steps, or do they just get the "hey, we booked a bunch of European dates for June, prepare yourself for a ten club sale next week"?
    2006- Boston I
    2008- Boston I+II
    2009- Toronto, Philly III+IV
    2010- Bristow, Hartford, Boston, Newark
  • it's would be great if they gave a little more notice before presales. being completely off credit cards now it would be great to have time to get a paycheck before the sales start :D
    "All I Ever Knew" available now in print and digital formats at Amazon, Barnes & Noble, and iBooks.
  • Well….I wrote to Santa….Dear Santa…..if it’s ok with them…. bring Pearl Jam to Algés….
    like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • satansbedsatansbed Posts: 2,139
    demetrios wrote:
    'Tour', a simple word in the dictionary that if a moderator uses it in a sentence, the whole place explodes & rumor's start.

Do you ever remember Pearl Jam selling 10club presale ticket's during the holiday's? Day's before Christmas?

'08, Ed solo ticket's went on sale for April show's in Feburary. What i'm understanding is there will be many, many (unoffical) European show dates this summer, yet again. And everybody is saying May/June/July, right? Places are booked, festivals are already booking acts. Do you think, Pearl Jam will be doing pre-sale 10club ticket's right now, during the holiday's, when the show's are happening 5-6+ month's down the road?

http://grungereport.net/2009/12/01/pear ... sale-date/

"Here are the latest rumors from the PearlJam.com forums, first here is a post by an Irish member named stankratz:"

Tickets are going on general sale on December 11th, so it won’t be long til an announcement now!

Are you kidding me? Kat post's 'tour' in a sentence, posted in the tech forum where say 99% of fan's don't visit each day, and you got full blown tour out of this, new's this Friday & 10club ticket's on sale next Monday?

They just finished the Australian/NZ tour last week. They already played Europe August '09 for a few show's, Official Bootlegs were just released a few weeks ago on those European show's. Now you're saying 10club ticket's go on sale next week, for more European show's, that's gonna happen in 5+ month's? Mama mia!!!

Where's my green tea latte? :|

LOOK LOOK we were right :P

KABLAMO!!! There goes my head
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    demetrios wrote:
    I've heard stories of people not doing Christmas, or buying a tree, not doing Festivus, not traveling to their parents for the holiday's cause they are online waiting for 10club ticket's for Europe (show's to happen may, june, july) which is rumored to go down, December 11th? :shock:

if people are seriously doing that they need their fuckings head looked at... or chopped off.
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,546
    d'oh! :oops: guess it's all true. :oops:
    have you seen this following post?
    viewtopic.php?f=4&t=118611&start=1425#p2685218
    if this was taken day's ago, that's another story.