Anyone start a Best Aussie/NZ Show Thread?

davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
edited December 2009 in The Porch
If not, let's vote on which 1 BOOT we should buy.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• pjtradekingpjtradeking Posts: 4,045
    Just you, UK...Just you.... :D
    Never, ever, flipping forget
    "Free Shipping" SPEEDY MCCREADY

My friend was going to see Eddie last night. Since he was in Vegas, I gave him 5 Grand to gamble with. I told him I wanted it all to go on Black. Bastard! PhillyCrownOfThorns-11-2-12
  • tinkerbelltinkerbell Posts: 2,161
    I went to Auckland and it was totally epic! But the general concensus seems to be that Christchurch was the best down under show - probably due to the fact that it was the last show of the tour. I am going to buy both NZ boots.
    all you need is love, love is all you need
  • pjamaholicpjamaholic Posts: 1,225
    I think you'll find Melbourne was probably the most popular show. However, I went to 4 and found them all great. Sydney copped the most flak because poor Ed was sick, it really wasnt his fault that he was sick and he was such a trooper to keep performing even though he felt like shit. A pox on the person who gave him the cold, selfish if you ask me. I wouldnt go near them if I was sick. I still enjoyed Sydney nevertheless, it had to be cut short because of Ed's illness. Still a good concert. Didnt realise it had been cut short until well after the concert.
  • doomponydoompony Posts: 4,497
    tinkerbell wrote:
    I went to Auckland and it was totally epic! But the general concensus seems to be that Christchurch was the best down under show - probably due to the fact that it was the last show of the tour. I am going to buy both NZ boots.

i know i will buy it, but it'll make me feel sick listening to it.. cuz i wasn't there. but AUCKLAND! HEY! WHOO!