Goods

Brane_of_JFKBrane_of_JFK Posts: 1,901
edited December 2009 in The Porch
Hi everyone,

I placed an order a few weeks back during the %off sale, and when I got the package, I was missing some items. I emailed the shipping dept & info dept, but have yet to get a response and it has been a week now. The extra items I bought were to be gifts for Christmas, so I hope that this gets sorted out in time...

Anyway, how much time should I give for a response? Like I said, it's been over a week now, and I have not heard anything. I hope that I do not have to resort to contacting my CC company to get this straightened out as I have never had a problem buying in the past 6+ years on here before...
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• IndyDaveIndyDave Posts: 252
    You could try calling them:
    P: (800) 724-8038
    Hours of Operation: 9am-5pm Pacific

They've been very helpful to me in the past.

Indy 2010, Indy 2003, Champaign 2003, Cincy 2000, Indy 2000
    Indy 1998, West Lafayette 1994, Chicago-Lollapalooza 1992
    Cincy-Lollapalooza 1992
    ======================================

I pledge my grievance to the flag.
  • Hi everyone,

I placed an order a few weeks back during the %off sale, and when I got the package, I was missing some items. I emailed the shipping dept & info dept, but have yet to get a response and it has been a week now. The extra items I bought were to be gifts for Christmas, so I hope that this gets sorted out in time...

Anyway, how much time should I give for a response? Like I said, it's been over a week now, and I have not heard anything. I hope that I do not have to resort to contacting my CC company to get this straightened out as I have never had a problem buying in the past 6+ years on here before...
    mail them again,they are too helpfull
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Cool thanks, didnt have the number
    IndyDave wrote:
    You could try calling them:
    P: (800) 724-8038
    Hours of Operation: 9am-5pm Pacific

They've been very helpful to me in the past.
  • Jokertt14Jokertt14 Posts: 2,566
    call or email them again they will straighten it out .. 420 :mrgreen:
  • Newch91Newch91 Posts: 17,560
    I haven't even received my order yet. I emailed 10C last night and they sent me the tracking number and the link for it. I looked today and the last place it said it's in is on 11/25 in Walpole, MA and the activity says "Tendered to USPS." Does that mean I have to pick it up at the post office?
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful