Im DYING Here !!!!!!!

StacyStacy Posts: 128
edited December 2009 in The Porch
When, O when can we expect the Philly 4 Boots?!?!?! Anyone dying to get their dirty paws on these CDs?! I want to relive Philly 2 & especially 4!!! I'm not rubbing it in to any1 who wasn't there but Halloween Night was FUCK*N AWESOME!!!! Any 10 Clubbers have a guess or 10C workers as to when these shows will be available?!?! I'm having withdraw symptoms!!!!!! Its dec 1st & those were in Oct.
STACY *6Burgh* Go Steelers!!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,547
    Stacy wrote:
    When, O when can we expect the Philly 4 Boots?!?!?!
    Anyone dying to get their dirty paws on these CDs?!
    I want to relive Philly 2 & especially 4!!!
    I'm not rubbing it in to any1 who wasn't there but Halloween Night was FUCK*N AWESOME!!!!
    Any 10 Clubbers have a guess or 10C workers as to when these shows will be available?!?!
    I'm having withdraw symptoms!!!!!!
    Its dec 1st & those were in Oct ... 27th

Song structure like Last Kiss.
    It's a sign! :shock:
  • Mcam55Mcam55 Posts: 1,407
    they are available...kinda.
  • Its seems to methey are doing something special with these, and that is why the delay.
    I am all for them releasing the shows through Kufala now, but then if they release a special box set wiht DVD's and CD's, everyone on here will go nuts crying about why they decided to release them in differnt sets.
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • StacyStacy Posts: 128
    Well I'd kinda like the Boots from the Goods section... Ya know? I got em all already so I really want the ones I was at... Every time I try to download boots from other sites it NEVER works for me! My polish background is showing!!
    Its seems to methey are doing something special with these, and that is why the delay.
    I am all for them releasing the shows through Kufala now, but then if they release a special box set wiht DVD's and CD's, everyone on here will go nuts crying about why they decided to release them in differnt sets.

IF they release some kind of Cd, DvD set ill DIE with happiness!!!!!!! By the way GO STEELERS!! I see your PGH symbol... Even though we lost a few...
  • Stacy wrote:

By the way GO STEELERS!! I see your PGH symbol... Even though we lost a few...

ya dixon's good! :lol:
  • Jokertt14Jokertt14 Posts: 2,566
    PLEASE RELEASE THE Philly BOOTS IM TIRED OF FUCKING HEARING ABOUT IT . :lol::lol:
  • i_lov_iti_lov_it Posts: 4,007
    I hear ya MATE!!! I want the PERTH 'Boot' ***NOW*** hehe... ;););)
  • Stacy wrote:
    Its seems to methey are doing something special with these, and that is why the delay.

IF they release some kind of Cd, DvD set ill DIE with happiness!!!!!!! By the way GO STEELERS!! I see your PGH symbol... Even though we lost a few...

It has been rough, but at it will get better with two cupcakes now(hopefully) and maybe Ben and Troy healthy. I think there will be somekind of CD/DVD combo, but it may take a while to get it together.
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
    Stacy wrote:

By the way GO STEELERS!! I see your PGH symbol... Even though we lost a few...

ya dixon's good! :lol:

Yes Dixon was Good!!!! Ward said on the news Big Ben should of been in there but they also said he was complaining of head aches. Get better Ben!!!!!
  • Stacy wrote:
    Yes Dixon was Good!!!! Ward said on the news Big Ben should of been in there but they also said he was complaining of head aches. Get better Ben!!!!!

so is he going to jail on that rape charge this season or in the off season?

BACK ON SUBJECT - more than likely they will be available before christmas

:)
    jokertt14 wrote:
    PLEASE RELEASE THE Philly BOOTS IM TIRED OF FUCKING HEARING ABOUT IT . :lol::lol:

LOL I hear ya!!! I posted it a few times myself! I'm guilty!
    Stacy wrote:

so is he going to jail on that rape charge this season or in the off season?

BACK ON SUBJECT - more than likely they will be available before christmas

I'm thinking that woman wanted him & just wants his loot !! But that's everyones opinion!! Yea I think before Xmas too...

:)
  • thunderDANthunderDAN Posts: 2,094
    I doubt they offer them for individual sale. I bet they package them up in the Spring and sell them together in a special thing with a DVD or something. I think the reason it is taking so long is because they don't plan on releasing them like the others
  • They would be the perfect holiday present... for me.
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • thunderDAN wrote:
    I doubt they offer them for individual sale. I bet they package them up in the Spring and sell them together in a special thing with a DVD or something. I think the reason it is taking so long is because they don't plan on releasing them like the others

That would be great, but I think some kind of official announcement would stop people from asking every day.
    :?
    Makes me ache, makes me shake...
    ...is it so wrong to think that love can keep us safe?
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    i believe this is thread 43. only 58 more to meet the qouta
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • SCMike10SCMike10 Posts: 195
    Here is a post from Kat earlier today from a "TEST" thread regarding the Philly boots:

Good afternoon to the UK. testttttt.

Give it a little time...no Philly boot news yet but there's been a tour going on...and a holiday. If there's to be one/some, you want them to be just right, right?
    Irvine Meadows - Sep 13, 1992
    Tweeter Center - Jul 02, 2003
    Tweeter Center - Jul 03, 2003
    Tweeter Center - Jul 11, 2003
    Fleet Center - Sep 28, 2004
    Dodge Music Center - Jun 27, 2008
    Tweeter Center - Jun 28, 2008
    Tweeter Center - Jun 30, 2008
    ALL FOUR 09 PHILLY SHOWS!!
  • SH17171SH17171 Posts: 425
    Maybe a box set like the Gorge :idea: ,taking a little longer to get it out but worth the wait
    Get Yer Ya-Ya's Out
  • 81 wrote:
    i believe this is thread 43. only 58 more to meet the qouta
    :lol:

I love your avatar. Is that Eddie when he was a baby?
    "In the age of darkness
    want to be enlightened"
  • veddertownveddertown Posts: 5,260
    Just guessing like everyone but I reckon a 10cd set with all 4 shows and I'm not convinced the dvd will be a part of it. I don't mind as long as something is on dvd. An Aus/NZ one maybe like Immagine In Cornice. It'll be a rewarding wait either way :)
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
  • Stacy wrote:

go ravens!!! :lol:
    Verizon Center-Washington, DC--May 30, 2006
    Verizon Center-Washington, DC--June 22, 2008
    Lyric Opera House-Baltimore, MD--June 14, 2009(Eddie Vedder Solo)
    Wachovia Spectrum-Philadelphia, PA--Oct 31, 2009

I Only Own My Mind...
  • Please stop posting new threads about this, and post in the existing threads if you feel the need to continue this discussion.
    "Bombs dropping down. Please forgive our hometown"
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,547
    Please stop posting new threads about this, and post in the existing threads if you feel the need to continue this discussion.

I thought this thread was about the release of Night 3 & 4 via Bluray/DVD? :|