St. Louis

made us starsmade us stars Posts: 166
edited December 2009 in The Porch
Hey

Just looking through the set lists for St. Louis shows since that is about the closest venue they would play at to me. 7-27-92, it says Set 1 incomplete, the only song played was Porch. Anyone know the explanation? Riverport is an outdoor ampitheater of course, maybe weather was bad? Just curious.

Here's to hoping they come to St. Louis again soon. Haven't been here since 2005, I'm pretty sure. Also, why don't they give us 2 nights? Lots of people come to St. Louis to see concerts, and they're Pearl Jam. They could definitely sell out the city.
Do you see the way that tree bends? Does it inspire?

I'll not lose my faith, it's an inside job today

St. Louis 5/4/10 Hope for many more!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• I know the set was complete. I had friends there. Eddie climbed stage left and walked the rafters to the back of the canopy. He then climbed down with about 15 feet to go and then dove into the crowd and surfed back to the stage. Not sure of the set though. It was a Lolla gig. I think most were 8-9 songs.

I had a boot of the Fox Theatre ST. LOUIS show... I have in the past looked for boots from the AMerican Theatre to no avail.
    07-02-98, 10-11-00, 04-22-03, 04-23-03, 06-09-03, 06-10-03, 06-18-03, 06-21-03, 06-22-03, 10-02-04, 10-03-04, 10-05-04, 05-16-06, 05-17-06, 05-22-06, 06-24-06, 06-29-06
  • Here's to hoping they come to St. Louis again soon. Haven't been here since 2005, I'm pretty sure. Also, why don't they give us 2 nights? Lots of people come to St. Louis to see concerts, and they're Pearl Jam. They could definitely sell out the city.

I SECOND THIS!!!!!! :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

We have been PJ deprived. :cry:
  • Hey

Just looking through the set lists for St. Louis shows since that is about the closest venue they would play at to me. 7-27-92, it says Set 1 incomplete, the only song played was Porch. Anyone know the explanation? Riverport is an outdoor ampitheater of course, maybe weather was bad? Just curious.

Here's to hoping they come to St. Louis again soon. Haven't been here since 2005, I'm pretty sure. Also, why don't they give us 2 nights? Lots of people come to St. Louis to see concerts, and they're Pearl Jam. They could definitely sell out the city.

Make that 2004. The Vote For Change show was the last one...
  • MelzombieMelzombie Posts: 200
    edited April 2022
    I just posted (2) singles on the Fan 2 Fan Sale for St. Louis and according to TM, they are now live!
    Go get them! 
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 29,364

I SECOND THIS!!!!!! :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

We have been PJ deprived. :cry:
    You know what is strange is that they haven't played Cleveland since 2010.  That just seems bizarre to me, home of Rock n Roll and such.  
  • JamesNJamesN Posts: 191
    Looking for a single to St. Louis ~
    Appreciate any insight/assistance...
    Hope to see you there!!!
    Wasn't looking too good but I was feeling real well...
  • masterpolmasterpol Posts: 30
    Just posted a single on the F2F for St. Louis. You'll be next to me (31st show) and my son (1st show!!) and it promises to be awesome! 
  • JamesNJamesN Posts: 191
    edited April 2022
    Thanks!!!
    I'll check it out -

Update - All set!!!
    Now to grab an elusive Nashville...
    Post edited by JamesN on
    Wasn't looking too good but I was feeling real well...
  • pjcordpjcord Posts: 77
    Just posted a F2F single for St. Louis. Behind stage/off to side, but row A. Sec. 333, row A, seat 1. True face value.