Options

Going on a Pearl Jam fast.....

zootownzootown Posts: 666
edited March 2008 in The Porch
Im considering going on a pj fast in anticipation of a tour. If they do announce a tour on Wed, Im going to try to NOT listen to PJ until I am in the room with the band themselves. I figure it will only increase the "high" of hearing them live. Im feeling a bit burned out anyway, so I figure this is a different way to heighten the whole experience....Am I crazy?
I hold the pain, release me!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    zootown wrote:
    Am I crazy?

Yes
    Everything not forbidden is compulsory and eveything not compulsory is forbidden. You are free... free to do what the government says you can do.
  • Options
    doujodoujo Posts: 285
    actually no. taking a break is a good idea. when you do start up again, you appreciate the tunes so much more, may start to love a tune that you weren't that into before. especially if a tour is announced for this summer. you don't want to be burnt out by the time the show comes.
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,738
    i'm on a orthodox fast .. well, it's already been broken for the easter jam next month. no meat, dairy etc.. for 30 day's. need milk for power, with the work i do.

as for a pearl jam fast, couldn't do it. no pearl jam for a day would make D a very dull boy.
  • Options
    I'm gonna actually do the reverse. I've been on an extended fast, and these tour rumors have stimulated my desire to get back in the groove. I anticipate quite a bit of Pearl Jam listening, which is always a good thing.
  • Options
    the thought gives me the shakes, couldn't break that habit,gotta have it.
    03 bristow,04 reading,05 toronto,05 phillie,06 camden,06 dc,07 chicago,08 dc,08 camden,09 philliex2,10 bristow
    eddie solo 08 dc,09 balt, 11 phillie
  • Options
    fuckfuck Posts: 4,069
    Good luck with that, I couldn't do it if I tried.