Black monday Vinyl Sale! :P

arqarq Posts: 8,012
edited December 2009 in The Porch
Ok i have some LPs for sale, my stuff is not as good as the tonifig8's stuff (good luck bro!) not signed or nothing special but here you have it:

$20 Ten (1st press) (pending?)
$30 Vs (sold)

All records are near mint (as close to mint as humanly possible!), some covers are VG++ others near-mint, shipping is going to be $15, sorry for the shipping but i have to buy more boxes to send these records :( , tracking included of course and if you live outside the USA well i would have to adjust the shipping.

If there's any question send me a PM and of course i can send pictures and last but not least paypal is the way to go.

Thanks

edit

By the way i'm looking for Mad Season's Above LP and the always elusive Soldier field LP :( some other PJ 12" singles from the UK (binaural era)
"The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
Neil deGrasse Tyson

Why not (V) (°,,,,°) (V) ?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• pm send
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • arqarq Posts: 8,012
    pm send

Done ;)
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

• LukinFanLukinFan Posts: 29,040
    really good prices, Jose!
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
    LukinFan wrote:

Thanks bro trying to make an extra buck but keeping it affordable ;) Send me the pictures of your new poster as soon as you get it! :D
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

• Amazing prices! Too bad I'm always like two minutes too late to take advantage of them... :D One day I'll time it just right...
    ...I turned my back...now there's no turning back...
  • arq wrote:
    pm send

Done ;)
    :thumbup:
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    All deals are going to be "pending" until i figure it out the REAL shipping, i want to be as fair as possible. :!:
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

• Can I just say that I appreciate your very very very fair listed prices!!! Great job! And thanks for giving fellow fans dibs!
    Can I just say that I appreciate your very very very fair listed prices!!! Great job! And thanks for giving fellow fans dibs!

:oops: Well i do what i can, i wish i could have better prices :geek:
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

One absolutelly sold, some pending, if I'm correct 1 Riot Act, 1 Vs and Ten are still available.

:)

Thanks
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

• ill take whatever you got left, if any. just started collecting vinyl and unfortunately pearl jam's are hard to come by.
    well almost done :P
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

• Boxes&BooksBoxes&Books Posts: 2,672
    arq wrote:
    Ok i have some LPs for sale, my stuff is not as good as the tonifig8's stuff (good luck bro!) not signed or nothing special but here you have it:

$70 91 xmas single (I've sold it but i never received the payment so is time go again) (maybe pending?)
    $25 Ten (1st press) (1st press, is hard to find a 1st press mint condition like this one)
    $30 Vs (2 for sale) (SOLD 1 pending)
    $30 Vitalogy (1st press) (SOLD)
    $60 No Code (SOLD)
    $50 Yield (SOLD)
    $70 Riot Act (2 deals pending)

All records are near mint (as close to mint as humanly possible!), some covers are VG++ others near-mint, shipping is going to be $15, sorry for the shipping but i have to buy more boxes to send these records :( , tracking included of course and if you live outside the USA well i would have to adjust the shipping.

If there's any question send me a PM and of course i can send pictures and last but not least paypal is the way to go.

Thanks

edit

By the way i'm looking for Mad Season's Above LP and the always elusive Soldier field LP :( some other PJ 12" singles from the UK (binaural era)

Hey man thanks for the recognition- Your prices are good - no doubt about it- You could get more on ebay, but it looks like your staying true to your colors- I give you props!

Regards,
    tonifig8
  • gndcd402gndcd402 Posts: 2,562
    arq wrote:

$70 91 xmas single (I've sold it but i never received the payment so is time go again) (maybe pending?)
    $25 Ten (1st press) (1st press, is hard to find a 1st press mint condition like this one)
    $30 Vs (2 for sale) (SOLD 1 pending)
    $30 Vitalogy (1st press) (SOLD)
    $60 No Code (SOLD)
    $50 Yield (SOLD)
    $70 Riot Act (2 deals pending)

Thanks

edit

so yea...i randomly received a package in the mail from you last week...did you know somebody got that 92 single for me?!?!?!
    gndcd402 wrote:
    so yea...i randomly received a package in the mail from you last week...did you know somebody got that 92 single for me?!?!?!

The only thing that matters is the FACT that you have all your xmas singles! :P

Edit

Enjoy them!
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

arq wrote:
    gndcd402 wrote:

The only thing that matters is the FACT that you have all your xmas singles! :P

Edit

Enjoy them!
    :lol: i have no idea what happened "behind the scenes" but it was funny because that crazy german was present when i opened up the package :) thanks to u and sabrina!!
    gndcd402 wrote:
    :lol: i have no idea what happened "behind the scenes" but it was funny because that crazy german was present when i opened up the package :) thanks to u and sabrina!!

That crazy German is an angel! :mrgreen:
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

What about these beauties? What do you hink of the price?
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

arq wrote:
    me? i dunno haha i don't collect vinyls...only the christmas singles :P
    i actually have vinyls i need to get rid of too...a self titled vinyl and the super deluxe edition of ten as well as some random limited pressings of my morning jacket stuff
    gndcd402 wrote:
    arq wrote:
    me? i dunno haha i don't collect vinyls...only the christmas singles :P
    i actually have vinyls i need to get rid of too...a self titled vinyl and the super deluxe edition of ten as well as some random limited pressings of my morning jacket stuff

oooh I was talking about this sorry:
    http://www.music123.com/Eurolite-LP-Cas ... 423bb4e95#

I forgot to paste the link ;)
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

8-)
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

• 8-)
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    Damn too slow :( would have liked a Riot Act (the only studio album I don't have) ... will get it eventually :) Thanks for offering them up at such reasonable prices!
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • chime wrote:
    Damn too slow :( would have liked a Riot Act (the only studio album I don't have) ... will get it eventually :) Thanks for offering them up at such reasonable prices!
    do u have my beautiful friend a second Binaural pretty please...??? :D
    One Riot Act is now available, one of the deals "didn't work" (next time little bro ;) )
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

arq wrote:
    LukinFan wrote:

Thanks bro trying to make an extra buck but keeping it affordable ;) Send me the pictures of your new poster as soon as you get it! :D
    thanks, but it doesn't look good- got a PM saying that someone is interested in buying the entire lot!!!
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

LukinFan wrote:
    arq wrote:
    LukinFan wrote:

thanks, but it doesn't look good- got a PM saying that someone is interested in buying the entire lot!!!

well I'm going to start making my arts and craft version of the poster for you! ;)
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

arq wrote:

well I'm going to start making my arts and craft version of the poster for you! ;)
    8-)
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

Updated, maybe I'll have a few more soon.
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

• Mr DerpMr Derp Posts: 319
    Arq, just received payment on a sold ebay item, so the money is "pending" in my paypal acct. As soon as it clears, I'll send it over. Should be soon.