For Sale Pearl Jam Signatures Rare 90's Sigs

Boxes&BooksBoxes&Books Posts: 2,672
edited December 2009 in The Porch
Ok PJ Pit here is what is currently available for sale. All of these items were signed in the 90's.
Three items are inscribed to someone - which means there will be someone's name along with the signature- You can have that removed or just plain O Jane leave it. If it's something that bothers you don't buy it- Please keep the comments on here simple -
I will consider all offers and accept payment via paypal (must be confirmed) or cash in person.
If your going to offer anything less then $100 for something with ed's signature on it- I wont even consider it- so please move on. I will update the listing if something is sold.
As of right now ONLY the signatures are available for sale, sorry but nothing else. It going to be ruff addressing everyone.
I will ship anything for a flat rate of $9 with in the USA, and that includes insurance/confirmation. I will ship anything worldwide for a flat rate of $19 and that includes insurance/confirmation. I will also combine shipping.
If you really want something here then make a good offer and its yours- very simple
Here is the list- if you have questions I will try and get back to ASAP.

Vitalogy Album Cover Signed by Ed, Mike, and Stone
Vitalogy Album Insert Signed by Ed, Mike, Stone, and Jack (SOLD)
Magazine Page "I always tell people you don't want to be my Friend" Signed by ed w/ comment "That's Right"
Eddie Large Photo small dent on bottom Signed "Edward"
Eddie Photo Standing on Stage Signed "Ed Ved"
Eddie Poster Jumping into the Crowd (name inscribed) Eddie signed ED VED and wrote Seattle 24"x36"
Eddie signed note card-- Ed drew a sun next to the sig
Eddie Sitting in a restroom writing set list for show --- Singed and also wrote "Set list Chicago Stadium"
Go Album signed (inscribed to someone) eddie wrote "Don't Go Romones" signed by eddie
Jeff A. Photo Large Size Frame Signed by Jeff
Mike M. Photo Playing Guitar Behind his Head Signed -the photo was printed on thin paper- kind of like a magazine
Mike M. Photo Playing Guitar on floor - Signed signed by mike
Mike M. photo sitting on chair signed - inscribed to someone signed "thank you" mike
Stone G. Photo Signed Near Stomach Playing Guitar signed
Stone G.Photo Large Size Frame Signed
TEN Record signed by Ed, Mike, Stone, and Jeff - Ed drew sperm cells all around the record
Rolling Stone Cover signed by Ed, Mike, Stone, Dave, and Jeff- Ed drew a rhino eye over his face- Dave wrote Freak on himself and also drew crazy hair, glasses, and a beard on himself
Eddie hanging from the top of a stage- Signed Air Vedder and Stupid Eddie note he is wearing Jordan Shoe's . This is by far my favorite and will be the most difficult to let go-
The Air Vedder and Rolling Stone cover were recently framed about 3 weeks ago(professionally). Framing alone was a little over $100 a piece.

Here are two links - one is for a slideshow and the other is just the pictures. Make sure you check out the slideshow with some good music! Please do not copy my stuff.

http://picasaweb.google.com/TonyFiguero ... O3P5KfsXQ#

http://picasaweb.google.com/TonyFiguero ... qOwgZbsNQ#

Thanks for all the communication - Times are tough - its time to move on --
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• WildsWilds Posts: 4,329
    Bump for some awesome items!
  • tonifig8 wrote:
    Here are two links - one is for a slid show and the other is just the pictures. Make sure you check out the slid show with some good music! Please do not copy my stuff.

Kind of off topic here but, what show is the song from in the slideshow presentation?
  • Boxes&BooksBoxes&Books Posts: 2,672
    tonifig8 wrote:
    Here are two links - one is for a slid show and the other is just the pictures. Make sure you check out the slid show with some good music! Please do not copy my stuff.

Kind of off topic here but, what show is the song from in the slideshow presentation?

Isn't that a great song? Its from one of the Bootlegs I was selling - its from Melbourne Austraila - 95 - that was one sick show! Back when Dave N. (foo fighters) came out and played drums... for rocking in the free world...
    You should hear the Release version on there- Wow! in my opinion one of the best out there - Even better then Japan 03 ....
  • tonifig8 wrote:
    tonifig8 wrote:

Isn't that a great song? Its from one of the Bootlegs I was selling - its from Melbourne Austraila - 95 - that was one sick show! Back when Dave N. (foo fighters) came out and played drums... for rocking in the free world...
    You should hear the Release version on there- Wow! in my opinion one of the best out there - Even better then Japan 03 ....

I love it... Definitely gonna track that show down. Thanks for the info :D
    Sweet slideshow bump.

And one disjointed statement from the myriad of discussions we are having. Totally agree that PSA/DNA and the like are garbage and they do issue bulk certification to big customers and for auction houses. The point isn't that they are good or bad, it's that a stamp of approval from them is like a golden ticket to the drooling buyers on eBay. Those stickers sell autographs more than the autograph itself. Sad but true.
    Wilds wrote:
    Sweet slideshow bump.

And one disjointed statement from the myriad of discussions we are having. Totally agree that PSA/DNA and the like are garbage and they do issue bulk certification to big customers and for auction houses. The point isn't that they are good or bad, it's that a stamp of approval from them is like a golden ticket to the drooling buyers on eBay. Those stickers sell autographs more than the autograph itself. Sad but true.

LOL- but true
    As I stated on the other Thread- Some of those guys (auto sellers) have some sick items in there vaults- trust me I've met a few of those guys- and boy O' boy do they have some stories to share - But buyer beware not all of those guys are honest. Certain few of them are actually Hard Core PJ fans- and have probably seen shit that you and I would probably die over..... Trust me- on this one...... I've seen it with my own two eyes- and its incredible.... almost like the holly grail of pearl jam memorabilia ---- The Sperm Record - falls into that category of holly grail items---- Even though its on a totally different category of items like the Reenk Roink cd.....
    These items (sperm piece) in my opinion, are priceless- And here you go, an opportunity to own a priceless Picasso Painting ... :D
    bump bump
    the other thread that carried most of the debate on these signatures..

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=118922

I'm calling on all the fans who were around in the 90's to step out of your caves and shed a little light on these!
    Bump.
    Thanks for all the PM messages- A lot of interesting messages, to say the least.

tonifig8
    Last Bump before going to auction---
    thanks everyone
    Last 3 days of bumping- just into the weekend and it's back to the bay for me.

thanks,
    Bump Bump weekend..... Last Call thanks

Stupid%20Eddie.JPG

RollingStone.JPG

ten.JPG
    B. U. M. P.....
  • Thorns2010Thorns2010 Posts: 2,200
    Wilds wrote:
    . The point isn't that they are good or bad, it's that a stamp of approval from them is like a golden ticket to the drooling buyers on eBay. Those stickers sell autographs more than the autograph itself. Sad but true.

Kinda reminds me of AFA (Action Figure Authority)

Any eBay auction that is an AFA certified item sells for.....like 5-10 times a non AFA item.

And sadly they have been duped by bootlegs. :(

Anyway, back on topic, these are some very nice sigs up for sale!
    New Slideshow - I might as well have some fun with this. ;)
    :arrow: b u m p :idea:
  • i wud never buy a signatured anything

it only holds value if i got it in person

no offense meant
    i wud never buy a signatured anything

it only holds value if i got it in person

no offense meant

No Offense taken- And I completely agree with you- I am not the type of guy who would just buy a signature, unless it was some kind of super rare situation. Only signatures I collect are presidential signatures- and that's mainly because I wasn't born yet. But I would have to say that some of my/these pieces cannot just be labeled as "just signatures". The record for example, is a one of a kind piece and represents more then a signature- It not only represents ed's random creativity, but a period in his life that we can only try to understand.....and obviously so much more......
    Final Bumps of the weekend.
    thanks
    Final bump of 2009 --
    thanks to all- happy holiday's :)