Comments

• He hasn't posted anything!!

Think I'll send a PM.........
  • NastasjaNastasja Posts: 9,668
    Will you add him as a friend or a foe? :P
    You can spend your time alone, re-digesting past regrets,
    Or you can come to terms and realize
    You're the only one who can't forgive yourself
  • it's not him. the real eddie vedder would have 14,562 posts in the moving train forum! ;)
  • it's not him. the real eddie vedder would have 14,562 posts in the moving train forum! ;)
    Oh god, I would love to have a bowl of popcorn while reading threads of him going back and forth with wingnuts.
    Member Number: 437xxx

Pearl Jam:
    Key Arena - Seattle, WA - Sep 21, 2009
    Pacific Coliseum - Vancouver, BC - Sep 25, 2011
    Key Arena - Seattle, WA - Dec 6, 2013

Eddie Vedder Solo:
    Benaroya Hall - Seattle, WA - Jul 15, 2011
  • Nastasja wrote:
    Will you add him as a friend or a foe? :P

definitely foe :twisted:
  • doomponydoompony Posts: 4,497
    it's not him. the real eddie vedder would have 14,562 posts in the moving train forum! ;)

more like the "pics where ed looks hot" thread
  • thefin190 wrote:
    it's not him. the real eddie vedder would have 14,562 posts in the moving train forum! ;)
    Oh god, I would love to have a bowl of popcorn while reading threads of him going back and forth with wingnuts.

ya that would be cool, ed would have intelligent thoughts and facts to throw out...........i just post Bush is a dickhead and leave. :D
  • doompony wrote:

more like the "pics where ed looks hot" thread

ya you girls would go nuts if he posted some candids of himself!
    his miley cyrus myspace type pics?

OMGPIXPLZ
    Lol so true ;)
    Shows:
    Seattle Key Arena 9-21-2009
    Seattle Key Arena 9-22-2009
  • i_lov_iti_lov_it Posts: 4,007
    THIS is a ***THREAD*** that will GET anyones !!! ATTENTION !!! lol :P :P :P
  • FahkaFahka Posts: 3,187
    would be cool if it was actually him .. i always thought the guys should post.. and just turn pm's off.. They can't fool me .. i know they sneak on here from time to time :P Stop your lurking pearl jam and talk to us crazies, we can't hurt you or bother you during dinner on line :D Tis the beauty of it!
    i remember the good old days when mike used to post on the sony board.
  • i always thought the guys should post.. and just turn pm's off.
    doompony wrote:

I have it on good authority that U R A Crazy Breed is actually Kenneth Gaspar.
  • E.KE.K Posts: 7,709
    i always thought the guys should post.. and just turn pm's off.
    doompony wrote:

Booooooooooooooooo-ooooooooooooooooooom!
    Sydney, Australia - March 12, 1998; Sydney, Australia - February 14, 2003; Sydney, Australia - November 8, 2006; Sydney, Australia - November 25, 2006;  Brisbane, Australia - November, 2009; Gold Coast, Australia - January, 2014

• KloddzKloddz Posts: 2,573
    So what's his 10c #?
    Bern - September 13, 2006
    Berlin - August 15, 2009
    Lisbon - July 10, 2010
    Berlin - June 26, 2014
    Zurich - June 23, 2022

http://www.last.fm/user/Kloddz
  • :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: Good times!
  • youngsteryoungster Posts: 6,576
    funny thing is, out of all the Eddie Vedder avatars on here he probably took a pic of himself with his Iphone as his avatar and no one would think twice. 8-)
    He who forgets will be destined to remember.

9/29/04 Boston, 6/28/08 Mansfield, 8/23/09 Chicago, 5/15/10 Hartford
    5/17/10 Boston, 10/15/13 Worcester, 10/16/13 Worcester, 10/25/13 Hartford
    8/5/16 Fenway, 8/7/16 Fenway
    EV Solo: 6/16/11 Boston, 6/18/11 Hartford,
    Kloddz wrote:
    So what's his 10c #?

He only joined in 2008. He shouldn't expect to sit in the front row at his own concert :P
    funny thing is, out of all the Eddie Vedder avatars on here he probably took a pic of himself with his Iphone as his avatar and no one would think twice. 8-)

Or he could take an avatar picturing some PJ fan. Would be fair as fans 'steal' his face all the time.....
  • Funny thing is, if Ed actually posted on here under his name, people wouldn't believe it was really him. They'd probably give him a rash of shit up until Kat steps in to confirm it's really him. Then people would treat him differently and I doubt he wants to put up with the bullshit that comes with it. But what do I know.
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    Nastasja wrote:
    Kloddz wrote:
    So what's his 10c #?

He only joined in 2008. He shouldn't expect to sit in the front row at his own concert :P

i'm thinking that's the change over date of the forum.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    Surf Life wrote:
    Funny thing is, if Ed actually posted on here under his name, people wouldn't believe it was really him. They'd probably give him a rash of shit up until Kat steps in to confirm it's really him. Then people would treat him differently and I doubt he wants to put up with the bullshit that comes with it. But what do I know.

I don't think that Kat would tell anyone that it's actually Ed. She would just lock the thread if it gets too nasty.
  • I have it on good authority that U R A Crazy Breed is actually Kenneth Gaspar.

someone has been lying to your ass honey....now pass the pineapple bong and quiet down while i work on my LBC solo!!

..... Ed used to be on the MT...but Kat banned his ass for swearing at people!!
  • edited December 2009

someone has been lying to your ass honey....now pass the pineapple bong and quiet down while i work on my LBC solo!!

..... Ed used to be on the MT...but Kat banned his ass for swearing at people!!

calling another guy honey, hmmmmmm. i guess if you like putting from the rough good for you. :)
    Post edited by Gems and Rhinestones on
  • thefin190 wrote:
    Wingnuts? :lol:
    "In the age of darkness
    want to be enlightened"
  • Surf Life wrote:
    Funny thing is, if Ed actually posted on here under his name, people wouldn't believe it was really him. They'd probably give him a rash of shit up until Kat steps in to confirm it's really him. Then people would treat him differently and I doubt he wants to put up with the bullshit that comes with it. But what do I know.

nice... ;)
    Be Kind, for everyone is fighting a hard battle
  • JeanwahJeanwah Posts: 6,363
    He just might...under another name. ;) We wing nuts over there on MT would love to know which one he is. :)
  • calling another guy honey, hmmmmmm. i guess if you like putting from the rough good for you. :)

my bad!!!...wrong Gems and Rhinestones!! :mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • SOLAT319SOLAT319 Posts: 4,594
    This is the funniest shit I read here today :D
    I have no patience for bad music and stupid people...

The whole world will be different soon the whole world will be RELIEVED

#resistgezi #resistturkey #resisttaksim #direnturkiye #direngezi
    #standingman #duranadam