Selling Most Of My Posters

2»

Comments

• Awesome collection! Just starting to assemble the posters for shows I went to, and there are a few on here I was looking for.

PM Sent.
  • LukinFanLukinFan Posts: 29,040
    stot wrote:
    LukinFan wrote:
    haha- thanks everyone for the support- I know you all will be as happy as I am when I get this sweet baby in my hands, so you won't have to see me asking for it any more :lol::lol:

dustinpardue is hooking me up with a real sweet deal- true PJ fan in deed! The deal should go through this weekend after I figure out a couple things.

Can you tell that I'm excited????!!!! :mrgreen:

SWEET Man! I'd love to come see it!
    anytime!
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • LukinFanLukinFan Posts: 29,040
    Washed wrote:

Very cool. I usually keep quiet on the board, but I know LukinFan has been looking for that poster for a long time (his search caught my eye because I was at that show and wouldn't mind having it myself). I'm really glad he got it...good on ya, dustinpardue! And congrats Lukin!
    Thanks Washed! I just love the support on this board- I really do!!!!
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • I met sonic.reducer in a Wendy's parking lot in Baltimore earlier tonight to sell some of these, definitely looked like we had a drug deal going down :lol:
    "All I Ever Knew" available now in print and digital formats at Amazon, Barnes & Noble, and iBooks.
  • I met sonic.reducer in a Wendy's parking lot in Baltimore earlier tonight to sell some of these, definitely looked like we had a drug deal going down :lol:

Haha... sure did :D

Parking lot, pouring down rain, envelope of cash, poster tube the size of a bazooka...

Yeah, not suspicious in the least ;)

In all seriousness, thanks very much for the posters, really do appreciate it. Dustin is top notch folks, don't hesitate to grab these up!