Options

Pearl Jam 07/01/2008 Beacon Theatre Ny????

edited June 2008 in The Porch
Am I seeing things or is there another PJ show on the Ist of July at the Beacon theatre NY?
Saw tickets on sale on Stub Hub, but none on Ebay and failed to find anything about it on Ten Club website.

Anyone got any light to shed on the matter? Im heading back to melbourne, aus on the 2nd of July so if there is another concert on the 1st i am there.

Please help.

Yours Sincerely,

Confused
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    swallowedwordsswallowedwords Posts: 1,093
    Am I seeing things or is there another PJ show on the Ist of July at the Beacon theatre NY?
    Saw tickets on sale on Stub Hub, but none on Ebay and failed to find anything about it on Ten Club website.

Anyone got any light to shed on the matter? Im heading back to melbourne, aus on the 2nd of July so if there is another concert on the 1st i am there.

Please help.

Yours Sincerely,

Confused

This has been news around here for 2-3 weeks now, I believe. The concert is for a charity called the RobinHood Foundation in NYC. You have to make a minimum donation of at least $100 to them, and then you're given access to tickets, which start at $250 for upper balcony, and go all the way up to $2500 a seat in center orchestra.
    Free the West Memphis Three
    www.wm3.org

Ron Paul 2012
  • Options
    Ha ha, i've been busy planning my trip and preparing for the long long journey to NJ from Melbourne next friday.

funny, i found out all the information on it about two seconds after i posed this thread, so sorry everyone, no longer confused, just dissappointed tickets are a tad too expensive to add to my already $4500 adventure. oh well. Would have been the best last night in the States ever. & shows will have to do.
    One weeks time. Strewth. its On again!!!!!
  • Options
    Bathgate66Bathgate66 Posts: 15,813
    For the ones who had a notion, a notion deep inside
    That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive
    platessmall.jpg
    ORGAN DONATION SAVES LIVES
    http://www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
  • Options
    Thierry HenryThierry Henry Posts: 2,654
    Alright Bathman, did you go for the ames sub??
    Dublin '96, '00, '06, '10
    Lisbon '06 (x2)
    Katowice '07
    London '07 '09 (x2), '10
    MSG NY '08 (x2)
    Manchester '09 '12
    Belfast '10
    PJ20 Alpine '11 (x2)
    Leeds '14
  • Options
    Bathgate66Bathgate66 Posts: 15,813
    Alright Bathman, did you go for the ames sub??

i split one for the shows i am attending . ( MSG 1&2, Mansfield 1&2 ) 2 seperate posters / same designs nightly but different colors .

im on my own for the camden shows - no word from number 7 regarding these ( or if hes even doing them ) we all assume he is based on the fact that Ames' / BigPoppas correspondance didnt contain any listings for either Camden show.
    For the ones who had a notion, a notion deep inside
    That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive
    platessmall.jpg
    ORGAN DONATION SAVES LIVES
    http://www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life