Live at Soldier Field, 93 or 95??

BeeGirl86BeeGirl86 Posts: 172
edited November 2009 in The Porch
I used to have an awesssommee 3 disk Live at Soldier Field set that I got yeaaaarrs and years ago...it was one of my absolute favorite albums to listen to...It had tons of random, crazy covers on it and amazing versions of songs. Well, moral of the story is a shit ton of my cds were stolen out of my car a couple years ago (I went on a road trip to DC to see the Stones and took all my favorite cds of course)...that one being one of them. Only one disk out of the 3 was not stolen (hell yeah) but the other two are gone forever. I have looked everywhere for the cd and can't find it...any thoughts?? I'm sure I could download....still hard to find entire set : (
I miss you alreddie.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• BeeGirl86 wrote:
    I used to have an awesssommee 3 disk Live at Soldier Field set that I got yeaaaarrs and years ago...it was one of my absolute favorite albums to listen to...It had tons of random, crazy covers on it and amazing versions of songs. Well, moral of the story is a shit ton of my cds were stolen out of my car a couple years ago (I went on a road trip to DC to see the Stones and took all my favorite cds of course)...that one being one of them. Only one disk out of the 3 was not stolen (hell yeah) but the other two are gone forever. I have looked everywhere for the cd and can't find it...any thoughts?? I'm sure I could download....still hard to find entire set : (

I could probably find you an mp3 link in about 10 mins. I also have the CD version, it actually fits on 2 CD's. And it's 7/11/95
    -Chris
    Male, 34

I'm on Facebook - facebook.com/christopher.leesye1

1998 Brisbane 2
    2003 Brisbane 1
    2006 LA 1 & 2
    2008 LA 2, San Diego 1 (EV)
    2009 LA 1, 2, 3 & 4, San Diego
    2011 St. Louis (EV)
    2012 Tulsa 1 & 2 (EV)
    2013 Chicago, Dallas & OKC
  • I got it....this may sound ridiculous...but I just started downloading whole albums and my friend had to teach me about the whole torrent thing?? hahaha Im way behind on life
    I miss you alreddie.
  • BeeGirl86 wrote:
    I got it....this may sound ridiculous...but I just started downloading whole albums and my friend had to teach me about the whole torrent thing?? hahaha Im way behind on life

man your well ahead of me ive not even got a ipod..
  • ChrisileinChrisilein Posts: 3,889
    There are different versions of the Soldier Field CD set out there! If you look on ebay from time to time you will find it there. The one with the "spin the black circle" cover is very rare and therefore "a little bit" ;) expensive!
    up here in my tree in Vienna
    2006: Vienna 2009: Berlin 2010: London ~ Berlin 2012: Amsterdam 1+2 ~ Werchter ~ Arras ~ Berlin 1+2
    2014: Milano ~ Trieste ~ Vienna ~ Berlin 2018: Padova ~ Rome 2022: Budapest ~ Vienna
    EV London/Hammersmith 2012
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
  • yeaaah.....I figured...mine was a 3 disk set and a lot of other people tell me they have 2 disks...I'll have to check out ebay, thanks for the tip!!
    I miss you alreddie.
  • BeeGirl86 wrote:

I could probably find you an mp3 link in about 10 mins. I also have the CD version, it actually fits on 2 CD's. And it's 7/11/95

yea please find me that link. i would much appreciate iit :P
    Ryan Crooks insists upon himself
  • i loooked on ebay and could only find a double vinyl set : ( annnd.....maybe the link would be helpful! haha
    I miss you alreddie.
  • boxorbagboxorbag Posts: 246
    I actually have 3 versions of the cd's for this concert including the one with 3cd's. It includes bonus material from summerfest in milwaukee. I may be able to burn you a copy if you cant get a link and do it yourself. PM me if you need it.
  • pjfan021pjfan021 Posts: 684
    i have a 2 disc bootleg but at the record store i go to they have a bunch of copies of a 3 disc set. the 3rd disc is from milwaukee's shows and has an additional 10 tracks or so. a good version of maggot brain/little wing on there. if you live in chicago go to rolling stones on harlem and irving and you shall find it there.
  • ahhh...yes that's the 3 disk set I'm talking about!! I thought the other disk may have been from a diff. show. That Little Wing is amazing...and Eddie singing Forever in Blue Jeans with a local band (I believe??) I love it... I sadly do not live in Chicago so I won't be able to make it to those stores
    I miss you alreddie.
  • Just picked it up on ebay about a week ago. I think its called "The Happening" $50.00.
    Now I need to find "The Longest Day" Randall Island '96.
    Unfortunately it sold about a month ago for 150.00+
    :D
  • yesss....that's it!!!!!! The Happening, the one disk had like green footprints on it, the other had green writing on it...I'm so jealous...I looked on Ebay and couldn't find it...I'll have to look harder haha
    I miss you alreddie.