Options

Pearl Jam Camden NJ Friday 20th June Sec 101, Row B Ticket

edited May 2008 in The Porch
Hey Jammers , just thought id put in the word that I have a spare ticket to the 2nd Camden show.

Ticket is located Section 101, Row B, so pretty much just off dead centre, 2nd row in behind the 8(or is it 12?) row Pit Section, so pretty much, a 10th(maybe 14th) Row Centre Ticket.

Im heading over from Australia for half of the tour and this show is first on my list, but my friend who is ever so kindly arranging to transport me from JFK airport at 5.00pm that same night has got an extra 10Club ticket so i've decided im going to sit with her instead(who knows, maybe in the Pit area).

Now, business end of it all, I bought the ticket for approx $399 US a couple of weeks ago on EBAY. I saw last night tickets in same section on Stub Hub in row F are being sold for $942.00each which really is quite fucked. Im just wanting to make my money back but if people are interested a little auction couldn't hurt, could it?

The ticket is currently sitting in my friends posession in Franklin, MA, near Mansfield. To make it legit and all I can put it on Ebay, but it will have to go on Ebay.com.au so if you're interested let me know either in this thread or via a personal message. Paypal will be arranged. Prefer US buyers only as ticket is already in the US, just easier to ship thats all.
Proof of my purchase on EBAY can be given at your request.

Maybe il hear from you, maybe not, but come June, i shal see you all in our piece of heaven.

Jam On.

P.S. Sorry if this add offends anyone. I've never scalped tickets before, although I am guilty of spending ridiculous ammounts of money on tickets to support my religious needs(PJ)