Options

vedder solo tour question

goingtoveronagoingtoverona Posts: 616
edited April 2008 in The Porch
for those of you who went to the ed solo shows, i was wondering if anyone can tell me the band and or song that was played on the system before liam came on and after mr. vedders sets were over. i remember it most it was the first song played in santa barabara after the set. it starts out with an acoustic guitar then there is a 7 note bass line. it sounds almost reggaeish or sublimeish. if anyone has any idea what im talking about and could help me out i'd appreciate it. cheers
if you think what I believe is stupid, bizarre, ridiculous or outrageous.....it's ok, I think I had a brain tumor when I wrote that.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    anyone have an idea?
    if you think what I believe is stupid, bizarre, ridiculous or outrageous.....it's ok, I think I had a brain tumor when I wrote that.
  • Options
    onejourneyonejourney Posts: 285
    Id actually like to know this too. I heard Some version of Tom Waits' "Ice Cream Man", and I thought small town. Not sure who it was though.
    "...just be glad you have the music and cherish it for yourself..." -stateoflove79
  • Options
    Local CrewLocal Crew Posts: 745
    we need these boots. there were so many of these little riffs. sd 1 had small town.
    Walk Tall, Kick Ass, Learn to Speak Arabic, Love Music, and Never Forget You Come From a Long Line of Truth Seekers, Lovers, and Warriors. HST

CHILLIN LIKE BOB DYLAN!!!
  • Options
    as nice as it would be to have bootlegs, i seriously doubt this song would be on there. just to clear up any confusion, i am talking about the songs played on the sound system before the show when the are setting up equipment and right after mr. vedders last song not a song that liam or mr. vedder did.
  • Options
    anyone?
  • Options
    the van 2 set just had random music playing, didn't sound like anything special
    "He floated back down 'cause he wanted to share,
    His key to the locks on the chains he saw everywhere" GTF

04/03/08 - I was There