best bootlegs for new material?

mudhoney_253mudhoney_253 Posts: 135
edited November 2009 in The Porch
I have not purchased any 2009 bootlegs yet. Any suggestions for boots that have great versions of:

Got Some

Unthought Known

Amongst The Waves

The End

Johnny Guitar

I was at Seattle 1 and seem to remember all the new stuff sounded great:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q0Ts3tLEb6E

I'm especially stuck on Amongst The Waves at the moment.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,548
    I would wait for the Philly 4 Night Experience Official Bootleg mp3/Flac/CD package! :)
    All of Backspacer was played @ The Spectrum with some cool rarities.

eddiedevo.jpg
  • demetrios wrote:
    I would wait for the Philly 4 Night Experience Official Bootleg mp3/Flac/CD package! :)
    All of Backspacer was played @ The Spectrum with some cool rarities.

eddiedevo.jpg
    yes . . . philly 4 appears to be a must have. did you go the the philly shows (or night 4)? that is a nice picture!
  • philly 3-4 must be like this..from the ones are up so far Berlin for the feeling LA 3 for setlist and O2 for the best quality ever in a bootleg
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • philly 3-4 must be like this..from the ones are up so far Berlin for the feeling LA 3 for setlist and O2 for the best quality ever in a bootleg
    thanks, good to know O2 sounded so good. did you go to any of the shows in europe?
  • veddertownveddertown Posts: 5,260
    I think LA4 and San Diego between them have all the songs apart from Speed Of Sound and all good versions too. Well worth the money :D
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
    thanks, good to know O2 sounded so good. did you go to any of the shows in europe?
    Rotterdam-Berlin-Manchester-O2..i didnt go to SBE couldnt find a tickets and i was aleady in Amsterdam for AIC show
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    Rotterdam-Berlin-Manchester-O2..i didnt go to SBE couldnt find a tickets and i was aleady in Amsterdam for AIC show
    so it sounds like you thought the new stuff sounded best at O2? did any of the shows you went to seem to have especially great versions of got some, unthought know, or amongst the waves?
  • veddertown wrote:
    I think LA4 and San Diego between them have all the songs apart from Speed Of Sound and all good versions too. Well worth the money :D
    I know, I'm going to find it difficult to narrow it down to just a few to order. I have to many boots already :-)
  • so it sounds like you thought the new stuff sounded best at O2? did any of the shows you went to seem to have especially great versions of got some, unthought know, or amongst the waves?[/quote]
    got some ,the fixer and supersonic was the only 3 songs of backspacer that played in Europe..i like got some in Berlin
    O2 quality is the worst out of all the bootlegs.. LA 3 & 4 are the best sounding
    I will be what i could be
    Once I get out of this town

9/29/04;6/27/08;6/30/08;8/23/09;08/24/09;5/17/10
  • so it sounds like you thought the new stuff sounded best at O2? did any of the shows you went to seem to have especially great versions of got some, unthought know, or amongst the waves?
    got some ,the fixer and supersonic was the only 3 songs of backspacer that played in Europe..i like got some in Berlin[/quote]

thats right, i was not thinking. i'm going to have to focus on north american, OZ, and NZ shows. thanks again!
    O2 quality is the worst out of all the bootlegs.. LA 3 & 4 are the best sounding
    the gibson did have great sound. i was at night 1 & 2.
    Shipping Update.

We are current on Austin, LA 3+4, and San Diego and they are shipping out immediately as orders are placed, and if you placed your order already it has shipped.

I wish I could tell you an exact date on the EU shows but the only info we have at this time is that they WILL be released. Some of you have accurately speculated the reasoning behind the delay, and we can relate to your frustration but as we have posted, Hang tight, They are coming. The long winded posts of frustration might relieve some of the pain but will not make them come any faster. We are not in the position to officially comment on the reason for the delay so I can not offer any more information than that.

If you really need a fix I would recommend any of the LA shows as they seem to be the best of the tour (including the EU shows). 10/6 and 10/7 are monsters, and the quality of the recordings seem to be up a notch due to the great sounding venue but then again all the shows are good but these two seem to be making it into our iTunes rotation here at the office the most.

One thing I have learned in life is that Patience is always rewarded.

KUFALA
  • San Diego has the best Johnny Guitar...earlier performances are not so great. I'd grab that one because it's a really great show.