Options

Pearl Jam "Cross" car decal. Where can I find one?

Bu$chlagerBu$chlager Posts: 498
edited June 2010 in The Porch
Hey all, looking for the "cross" logo that Pearl Jam came out with a few years ago (I think from a holiday single maybe?) Not sure if it's meant to be a cross, but it kinda looks like one made out of two surfboards with the word 'Pearl' spelt vertically and 'Jam' horizontally.

Anyways, trying to find a cling-on car decal of that. Anyone know if they exist? I looked on eBay but didn't see any. Thanks for any help!

- Dan
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Renee33Renee33 Posts: 128
    http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/319/2353/1600/PearlJamLogo-waterdropletsblue.jpg

this the one? been looking for this as a decal too but no luck yet
    Dancing in irreverence
  • Options
    Yes, that's the one!
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,490
    thanks,i want one with good quality.,.
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    email me at <!-- e --><a href="mailto:grdesigner79@yahoo.com">grdesigner79@yahoo.com</a><!-- e --> I have a bunch of them, the surfboard cross logo decals...
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,490
    email me at <!-- e --><a href="mailto:grdesigner79@yahoo.com">grdesigner79@yahoo.com</a><!-- e --> I have a bunch of them, the surfboard cross logo decals...
    pm send :D
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Mr DerpMr Derp Posts: 319
    I have one, not willing to part with it though. Think I got it on the '03 tour. If it wasn't '03 it was '06.
  • Options
    UpSideDownUpSideDown Posts: 1,966
    waking up an old thread.......I've been trying to get my hands on one of these as well.......anybody know where to find one now a days?

I saw an SUV in Cleveland (parking garage next to the Holiday Inn Express) with one......looked great....I need one!
  • Options
    choopchoop Posts: 1,060
    it was on the 06 tour and then the 10C sold a variation a few months later.. fyi mine didn't last long before it faded its just a regular sticker not a car decal
    "If I should ever die, God forbid, let this be my epitaph: The only proof he needed for the existence of God was music." KV Jr.
  • Options
    UpSideDownUpSideDown Posts: 1,966
    choop wrote:
    it was on the 06 tour and then the 10C sold a variation a few months later.. fyi mine didn't last long before it faded its just a regular sticker not a car decal

I'm looking for a bigger version than just the 10c sticker version......Ive seen em sold as decals on ebay in the past, but haven't seen anything lately