Christchurch-Poster

PakaPaka Posts: 471
edited November 2009 in The Porch
Kia Ora my dear Kiwis!

I was in Dunedin in the middle of my New Zealand travels when I learned about the 2009 European Tour. I experienced a lot of beautiful moments in your country and I gotta admit that this moment, a moment that happened in an internet cafe on a cold and dark evening, lasted in my memory as one of the most intense ones. The following weeks were Pearl Jam dominated and so I can't help but thinking of New Zealand when listening to PJ and vice versa.

The Christchurch-poster I just discovered is kind of a visualization of all of that. It's ridiculously overwhelming!

Would any of you guys that will be attending the show tonight be so kind to get me a Ōtautahi-Poster? I will of course pay all the costs. I think there's no need to promise you that, but still, I promise! Please!!! :P

Thank you
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• please dont buy it from this fucker
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 0381487732
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,140
    Sorry, in the UK so can't help, but that poster is brilliant.

Blinking eck, that bloke really is ripping people off on eBay!!
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • EnzedEnzed Posts: 487
    that is totally awesome...and fingers crossed I'll have one after today's show!
    Auckland 1 1995
    Auckland 1998
    EV (Neil Finn and Friends, April 2, 2001)
    Auckland 2009
    Auckland 2014