Options

10C shipping question- PJ vs. Ames book

offhegoes32offhegoes32 Posts: 407
edited November 2009 in The Porch
Quick question, I ordered PJ vs. Ames book and the Lance Mercer 5X1 book together on the same order during the "Got Some" sale.
I just received my shipment today, the invoice included lists both books, but the package does not have the PJ vs. Ames book in it, only the Lance Mercer one.
Does anyone know if they are shipping these out separately, or am I missing the Ames Bros. book and need to contact 10C?
thanks
No time to be void or save up on life, you gotta spend it all.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,934
    On the outside of your package, the huge white mailing label, does it say both books included in the package? Not sure if it's the same with USA packages, but I'm loving these huge white labels, includes the custom label. It notes what items are inside the package. Same with the poster's. Got all the Philly posters this week, and it has it all labeled what poster is inside. :)

I would wait till Monday/Tuesday. Nothing show's up, best to give 10club a shout!
  • Options
    Nope, the outside of the label doesn't say anything besides name/1oclub id.
    The shipping invoice is on the inside, lists both books and the total price.
    I ordered some boots/shirts last month together- they came separately, but each invoice also was listed separately. I'm thinking I may have a problem with this shipment since it lists PJ vs. Ames book but it's not there.
    Thanks for the advise, will prob hit up 10C Mon/Tues if it doesn't get here by then.
    No time to be void or save up on life, you gotta spend it all.