Criminal Minds

stateoflove79stateoflove79 Posts: 2,845
edited March 2011 in All Encompassing Trip
Anyone else a fan of this show? It's the only show I watch nowadays, and it just has its 100th episode and it was a damn good one, too.

Just wanted to know if anyone else loved this show!!
Is it so wrong to think that love can keep us safe?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Yes, it is my favorite drama on t.v. Wednesday choked me up a bit, which would definetely be a rarity.
    That is actually what she said
  • RB213979 wrote:
    Yes, it is my favorite drama on t.v. Wednesday choked me up a bit, which would definetely be a rarity.

Yes, very true...right before the shots rang out over the phone...very emotional.
  • Definately my fav!!. Only show (other than House) that both wife and I agree on. I love Reed!! My wife loves Derek (obviously).

Great episode last week with the reaper
  • Definately my fav!!. Only show (other than House) that both wife and I agree on. I love Reed!! My wife loves Derek (obviously).

Great episode last week with the reaper

My wife likes Reid, too....Hotch is my fave, with the hot little Emily Prentiss as a close second.
  • watching repeats now on A&E...love this show and Dexter!
  • PJGARDENPJGARDEN Posts: 1,484
    Thanks to A&E, I'm obsessed with this show now. Favotite show on right now. Wednesday was gut wrenching :(
  • Criminal Minds is awesome, and Reid is HOT!!!! Love this show..only comes a close second to Lost...
  • PJGARDEN wrote:
    Thanks to A&E, I'm obsessed with this show now. Favotite show on right now. Wednesday was gut wrenching :(
    yes it was...great acting though
  • LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    Bumping this thread. Great show. Looks like I won't be visiting Alaska anytime soon
  • keeponrockinkeeponrockin Posts: 7,446
    Love this show.
    Believe me, when I was growin up, I thought the worst thing you could turn out to be was normal, So I say freaks in the most complementary way. Here's a song by a fellow freak - E.V
  • stateoflove79stateoflove79 Posts: 2,845
    Just a shameless bump about this great TV show...

Emily Prentiss' final episode, and it was a great one!!!

I will miss that beautiful woman.