I was hoping...

unthought12unthought12 Posts: 64
edited November 2009 in The Porch
PJ would wish us all with a Happy Thanksgiving with the Philly bootlegs and DVD's. I'm trying to be patient, but damn, I'm wearing out YouTube.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• I am chomping at the bit for the Philly boots, too. My wife thinks I am nuts...
    Is it so wrong to think that love can keep us safe?
  • thunderDANthunderDAN Posts: 2,094
    they are going to package all 4 together and offer them for sale together like the Gorge a couple years ago. This time I bet they don't offer individual downloads.
  • thunderDAN wrote:
    they are going to package all 4 together and offer them for sale together like the Gorge a couple years ago. This time I bet they don't offer individual downloads.
    I just hope that they have the songs in the order that they were actually played. I want to relive the show I was at over and over. They probably will.
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,548
    I'm hoping the CD's get released before December 1st - 4th. That's the deadline to ship packages out if you want them received by Christmas Day, well, up here in Canada!
  • demetrios wrote:
    I'm hoping the CD's get released before December 1st - 4th. That's the deadline to ship packages out if you want them received by Christmas Day, well, up here in Canada!
    I hope so for your sake also. Time's runnin' short.
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    maybe in time for Christmas