Just Breathe/Got Some CD Single

philthehipphilthehip Posts: 2,084
edited November 2009 in The Porch
Got the CD in the post today :D The songs are the wrong way around on the disc. Not that Im bothered just wondering if everyones is the same??
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• KloddzKloddz Posts: 2,573
    Where can I order that?

Edit: Never mind, I just found it on Townsend Records...
    Bern - September 13, 2006
    Berlin - August 15, 2009
    Lisbon - July 10, 2010
    Berlin - June 26, 2014
    Zurich - June 23, 2022

http://www.last.fm/user/Kloddz
  • philthehipphilthehip Posts: 2,084
    HMV if your in the UK, they got the cd and the vinyl. £2.99 each. Its not out till Monday but the cd always come early
  • KloddzKloddz Posts: 2,573
    philthehip wrote:
    HMV if your in the UK, they got the cd and the vinyl. £2.99 each. Its not out till Monday but the cd always come early
    Thanks, I just ordered from Townsend (they deliver to international as well). Ordered the "multi-buy" version, as I guess that includes the CD and Vinyl versions...
    Bern - September 13, 2006
    Berlin - August 15, 2009
    Lisbon - July 10, 2010
    Berlin - June 26, 2014
    Zurich - June 23, 2022

http://www.last.fm/user/Kloddz
  • philthehipphilthehip Posts: 2,084
    Kloddz wrote:
    philthehip wrote:
    Thanks, I just ordered from Townsend (they deliver to international as well). Ordered the "multi-buy" version, as I guess that includes the CD and Vinyl versions...

Yer I looked at that but it was not very clear. I should start using independants for music, I use local for all my othwer buying.
  • done already...
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,548
    philthehip wrote:
    Got the CD in the post today :D The songs are the wrong way around on the disc. Not that Im bothered just wondering if everyones is the same??

Let's see how long it will take to ship those singles from the UK to CDN from HMV.com. I got a confirmation middle of last week that it had been shipped. Sweet!

Kinda confused about their url of HMV.com as you would think it's an online store based in the UK. Wouldn't the url be hmv.uk ? Alway's thought .com sites are USA sites, .ca is Canada sites, .uk is UK sites. :|
  • I don't buy singles unless there is an unreleased b side on it.
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    demetrios wrote:
    philthehip wrote:

Let's see how long it will take to ship those singles from the UK to CDN from HMV.com. I got a confirmation middle of last week that it had been shipped. Sweet!

Kinda confused about their url of HMV.com as you would think it's an online store based in the UK. Wouldn't the url be hmv.uk ? Alway's thought .com sites are USA sites, .ca is Canada sites, .uk is UK sites. :|

Vinyl arrived but not cd :P

.com can be based anywhere. There are a lot of UK sites that are .com ... and then some that are .co.uk A lot of companies own the .com and .co.uk and one will redirect to the other.
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,548
    chime wrote:
    demetrios wrote:
    philthehip wrote:

Vinyl arrived but not cd :P

.com can be based anywhere. There are a lot of UK sites that are .com ... and then some that are .co.uk A lot of companies own the .com and .co.uk and one will redirect to the other.

Okie dokie!