Aussies.....

Thoughts_ArriveThoughts_Arrive Posts: 15,165
edited November 2009 in The Porch
Why can't we all bounce around like this anymore?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=06z1D3ra8ck

There were only a few people going off like this at the shows I went to.
The rest looked bored, lazy, or were too busy taking photos.
Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• if i jump too much I usually end up hurting myself or the people arround me, the mosh pit in melbourne was not for that kind of intensity. I still had a blast.
    Rod Laver Arena - Feb 18, 2003
    Rod Laver Arena - Nov 13, 2006
    Adelaide Oval - Nov 17, 2009
    Etihad Stadium - Nov 20, 2009
    BDO Melbourne - Jan 24, 2014
    New York - May 02 - 2016

Powered by Pearl Jam
  • Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014

• i should put my walking frame away next time :o:lol:
    Rod Laver Arena - Feb 18, 2003
    Rod Laver Arena - Nov 13, 2006
    Adelaide Oval - Nov 17, 2009
    Etihad Stadium - Nov 20, 2009
    BDO Melbourne - Jan 24, 2014
    New York - May 02 - 2016

Powered by Pearl Jam
  • u need european help
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • pjamaholicpjamaholic Posts: 1,225
    My neck is still sore from constant headbanging. I headbang more than any other sheila I know! :D And I dont give a shit what others think around me.
  • pjamaholic wrote:
    My neck is still sore from constant headbanging. I headbang more than any other sheila I know! :D And I dont give a shit what others think around me.
    :thumbup: :clap::clap:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • KloddzKloddz Posts: 2,573
    pjamaholic wrote:
    :thumbup: My g/f used to always shake her head in disbelief when she saw me rockin' out like there's no tomorrow at shows even though people around me were just standing there, but she has gotten used to it now... And somehow has learned to accept it. :lol: The sore neck definitely has been a problem lately though (I couldn't turn my head for 3 days after the Green Day show I went to a few weeks back) - I guess I should be more careful in the future... Age taking its toll I reckon. :?
    Bern - September 13, 2006
    Berlin - August 15, 2009
    Lisbon - July 10, 2010
    Berlin - June 26, 2014
    Zurich - June 23, 2022

http://www.last.fm/user/Kloddz
  • I def know what you're saying. In Adelaide I was lucky enough to be standing along side of 6 other fans that all rock out like me... really fun to feed off each other's energy, but others around us still just stood there.

and yeah, it's a shame that everybody wants to be a photographer these days.
  • Cameras and mobiles should be banned from PJ concerts!
    And yes I felt like a dickhead for rocking out at the shows I went to where noone around me did the same.
    Melbourne was the best for me crowd wise.
    Everyone around me was jumping up and down and we all fed of each others energy, was insane!
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
  • pjamaholicpjamaholic Posts: 1,225
    Bugger Mars I wish I'd met up with you there. You'da been fine with me. I cant keep still to PJ. HOw people keep still is beyond me. I'd far rather a person rocking out and enjoying themselves than a statue who shows no excitement.