Options

Newest Fan

Yield98Yield98 Posts: 151
edited April 2008 in The Porch
I would like to introduce The Porch to the newest PJ Fan.

Edward Michael born on April 18th. He came into the world kicking and screaming with Come Back playing in the background.

Here's hoping PJ will be around long enough for him to make it to a concert someday!
Peace, Love, Pearl Jam

Alpine 98,00,03 TFC 99, Chicago 00,03,09(2X) St. Louis 03, Champagne 03, St. Paul 03, 06(2X), 14, Noblesville 03, Toledo 04, Grand Rapids 04,06, Thunder Bay 05, Cleveland 06, Lolla 07, Roo 08, PJ20 X2, Wrigley 13 & 16, Portland/Spokane/Seattle 13, Milwaukee 14, Fenway 18X2, Quebec City/Ottawa 22
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Yield98 wrote:

Edward Michael born on April 18th. He came into the world kicking and screaming with Come Back playing in the background.

Here's hoping PJ will be around long enough for him to make it to a concert someday!

he was born on my birthday

good luck
    Some people have religion I have Pearl Jam.

no more shows
  • Options
    elvistheking44elvistheking44 Posts: 4,245
    Say goodbye to sleep........
  • Options
    StaffanStaffan Posts: 606
    Yield98 wrote:

welcome young apprentice :)

ps. my youngest (2 yrs old) is telling me to "play Eddie" as soon as we get in the car, he wants to hear Last Kiss and RITFW AAAAAALL the time, I'm so hoping that I also can take him to a show in like 10 years from now :)

Peace
    Everyday................is Pearl Jam Day.

Except Sundays, that's Ed day.

The mind is like a parachute, it doesn't work unless it's open. FZ

• Options
    Big EdBig Ed Posts: 331
    Congratulations!
    Ignoring Rusted Signs
  • Options
    patrickredeyespatrickredeyes Posts: 8,834
    Yield98 wrote:

Congrats on your new son. :)
  • Options
    Yield98Yield98 Posts: 151
    Congrats on your new son. :)

Hoping his first is Alpine and that you can make it back in 8-10 years!
    Peace, Love, Pearl Jam

Alpine 98,00,03 TFC 99, Chicago 00,03,09(2X) St. Louis 03, Champagne 03, St. Paul 03, 06(2X), 14, Noblesville 03, Toledo 04, Grand Rapids 04,06, Thunder Bay 05, Cleveland 06, Lolla 07, Roo 08, PJ20 X2, Wrigley 13 & 16, Portland/Spokane/Seattle 13, Milwaukee 14, Fenway 18X2, Quebec City/Ottawa 22
  • Options
    Congratulations! Edward Michael - good name :)
  • Options
    DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    Yield98 wrote:

Outstanding! Congrats.
  • Options
    patrickredeyespatrickredeyes Posts: 8,834
    Yield98 wrote:
    Hoping his first is Alpine and that you can make it back in 8-10 years!

I'll be there. :)