Help with digital download

WaveCameCrashinWaveCameCrashin Posts: 2,929
edited November 2009 in The Porch
I recently puchased one of the L.A. shows and Im having a hell of a time trying to burn it to a cd or transfer it to my i-tunes acct. Whenever I try to open the file my pc asks me what program that I would like to use. I've tried all of them and none of them will open the file. :x :? I sent several e mails to the 10c staff asking them if they would a issue me a credit for the download and I would apply it to the actual cd and I would just pay the difference,but they never even replied. I know it says download at own risk,but you would think that they might make an exception or let me know what I might be doing wrong. IMO I think it's bad customer service on their part to not even reply to my email. So If their is anyone out there that can help me I would really appreciate it. I would even e mail the file to someone if they would just burn me a copy so that I could put it on my ipod.
mail. So If their is anyone out there that can help me I would really appreciate it.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• PontikasPontikas Posts: 210
    Did you buy mp3 or flac format ?
  • EvoLukinEvoLukin Posts: 188
    If you are using a Windows operating system, the files are downloaded in ZIP format. You will need to "un ZIP" them to transfer them to iTunes. My computer came with the WINZIP program, so I use that to unzip them. If you don't have Winzip, either download it. Or I found this link for unzipping files in Windows Vista .http://www.ehow.com/how_4963978_open-zi ... vista.html. I have no idea if this works. Just googled it and this was the first article.

If you are using a Mac, i have no clue.
    "Smelly Velvet"-EV on Stone's velvet shorts(ATL 94)

Atlanta,GA 1994 1&2
    N.Charleston, SC 1996
    Greenville, SC 1998
    Atlanta, GA 2000
    Columbia, SC 2008
    EV(2009) - Atlanta 1
  • prfctlefts wrote:
    I recently puchased one of the L.A. shows and Im having a hell of a time trying to burn it to a cd or transfer it to my i-tunes acct. Whenever I try to open the file my pc asks me what program that I would like to use. I've tried all of them and none of them will open the file. :x :? I sent several e mails to the 10c staff asking them if they would a issue me a credit for the download and I would apply it to the actual cd and I would just pay the difference,but they never even replied. I know it says download at own risk,but you would think that they might make an exception or let me know what I might be doing wrong. IMO I think it's bad customer service on their part to not even reply to my email. So If their is anyone out there that can help me I would really appreciate it. I would even e mail the file to someone if they would just burn me a copy so that I could put it on my ipod.
    mail. So If their is anyone out there that can help me I would really appreciate it.

have no record of you contacting <!-- e --><a href="mailto:shipping@tenclub.net">shipping@tenclub.net</a><!-- e --> about your download issue. that said, your order has now been voided and refunded.
    slh