South America, Asia, Africa Pearl Jam show's in 2010?

demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,535
edited December 2009 in The Porch
Just sayin'! It's been a long, long time these continent's have seen Pearl Jam @ work. One continent that hasn't yet seen Pearl Jam live yet. We all know there are other continents that are pretty much spoiled to see them each & every year, but how about some love for these continent's?

What say's you?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• I'd say YES!!! But I don't see PJ doing an Asian tour unless they tour AU/NZ again.
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,535
    KevDylan wrote:
    I'd say YES!!! But I don't see PJ doing an Asian tour unless they tour AU/NZ again.

It can happen without an AU/NZ again. Do their European tour in '10, then fly over to Israel, I don't see why they can't stop by Japan, Indonesia, Phillipines, China etc ...
  • The Carribbean is waiting for them.

Puerto Rico has received in this year
    Iron Maiden
    AC/DC
    The Killers

Last year we had
    Rush

But we need Mike, Stone, Jeff, Matt and Eddie to rock the hell out of PR new Coliseum!!

We are waiting guys!! come on do something with the business people to play here.

Eddie would love the waves we have.
    a WAVE came crashing like a fist to the jaw !
    WPB 03,Tampa 03,Camden 03,MSG1 03,Kissimmee 04,Lollapalooza 07, WPB 08,Tampa 08,Chicago 2009 (night 1 & 2), MSG 1 & 2 May 2010. PJ20 Sept 3 & 4 2011, Midtown Festival Sept 2012, Brooklyn Oct 18 & 19 2013, Ft Lauderdale 2016 and Miami 2016, Brooklyn, NY 2017
  • Aero83_Aero83_ Posts: 933
    Asia's a big place...what cities would be logistically friendly in your mind?
    ...10/31/09, 05/21/10, Peru, Los Angeles
    Aero83_ wrote:

Well, I just searched googled for 'Asia Stadiums'. Here's what I got:

http://www.worldstadiums.com/asia/maps/asia.shtml

Pick a place! As for friendly, all countries are friendly when music is in town.
    Who has the most 10club member's, would be the place PJ could visit.
    Just sayin'
  • Aero83_Aero83_ Posts: 933
    demetrios wrote:
    Aero83_ wrote:

Well, I just searched googled for 'Asia Stadiums'. Here's what I got:

http://www.worldstadiums.com/asia/maps/asia.shtml

Pick a place! As for friendly, all countries are friendly when music is in town.
    Who has the most 10club member's, would be the place PJ could visit.
    Just sayin'

Oh, I see..
    ...10/31/09, 05/21/10, Peru, Los Angeles
  • Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,854
    well if they would go to nz/aus without going to asia, why wouldnt they go to asia without going to nz/aus?

I think Japan is due for another round of shows very soon.
  • brolocobroloco Posts: 1,237
    not talking 2010 here but would be cool to see them do a South African show someday down the line. Russia. possibly a Central American tour - I can see that. Metallica has done/is doing a bit of that now. what I want to know is though..why don't bands ever play India? like you never hear of popular bands playing there! going to that pjcollectors website we do see copies of PJ albums made for India. so maybe it's just the logistics involved in staging a tour there? anyway that would be cool = India.
  • My3rdEyeMy3rdEye Posts: 927
    broloco wrote:
    not talking 2010 here but would be cool to see them do a South African show someday down the line. Russia. possibly a Central American tour - I can see that. Metallica has done/is doing a bit of that now. what I want to know is though..why don't bands ever play India? like you never hear of popular bands playing there! going to that pjcollectors website we do see copies of PJ albums made for India. so maybe it's just the logistics involved in staging a tour there? anyway that would be cool = India.

It's because they're afraid to drive the tour buses in this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RjrEQaG5jPM
  • LongRoadLongRoad Posts: 421
    Tanzania July 2010 would be perfect, since I will be there. Yeah, can see that happening :lol:
  • ChrisileinChrisilein Posts: 3,889
    Maybe i am selfish but i would love to see them in europe again in 2010, but if this isn't possible I would give my vote to South America!!! ;)
    up here in my tree in Vienna
    2006: Vienna 2009: Berlin 2010: London ~ Berlin 2012: Amsterdam 1+2 ~ Werchter ~ Arras ~ Berlin 1+2
    2014: Milano ~ Trieste ~ Vienna ~ Berlin 2018: Padova ~ Rome 2022: Budapest ~ Vienna
    EV London/Hammersmith 2012
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
    My3rdEye wrote:
    broloco wrote:

It's because they're afraid to drive the tour buses in this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RjrEQaG5jPM

Mama mia! They need to invest in a stop sign & some traffic lights!
  • great idea,i dont know if that happens...and S. America is my vote too
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Easy:
    Chile(3 shows), Argentina(1 show), Brazil(3 shows), Perú (1 show) & Mexico (3 shows).
  • Cosilili wrote:
    Easy:
    Chile(3 shows), Argentina(1 show), Brazil(3 shows), Perú (1 show) & Mexico (3 shows).
    lol..Buenos Aires deserve at least 5
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Br0oiW2wQ1c
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • LOV2ROCKLOV2ROCK Posts: 822
    Play Istanbul again you Turkey's!!!!!!
    It will have been 14 years since they last played
    there in 1996. :(
    LOV2ROCK wrote:
    Play Istanbul again you Turkey's!!!!!!
    It will have been 14 years since they last played
    there in 1996. :(

I'm still waiting for that Three Fish show in Istanbul they promised they would of done New Year's '00! :|
  • BUMP for Mexico and South America in 2010. C'mon guys, make any noise ;)
  • europeans fans made a lot of noise and they got a tour.

so........let's beg and scream!

pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease, south america 2010!!!!!!
    :oops: :|
    São Paulo I & II - dec 2 & 3 2005 | São Paulo I & II - nov 3 & 4 2011 | Rio de Janeiro - nov 6 2011 | Ottawa - may 8 2016 | Wrigley I & II - aug 20 & 22 2016 | Temple of the Dog - Philly nov 4 2016 | Seattle I & II - aug 8 & 10 2018 | London I & II - july 8 & 9 2022  | Hamilton - sept 6 2022  | Toronto - sept. 8 2022

"and sometimes is seen a strange spot in the sky
    a human being that was given to fly
    "
  • Mono77Mono77 Posts: 76
    Yeah, its not fair. I've been waiting for ten years to go listen Pearl Jam live, because they didnt do Peru in 2005 and I couldnt trip to any of the lucky countries back then...

Now I just want Pearl Jam to do a Southamerican tour, I would trip anyhow to anywhere to hear my favorite band! -of course it would be perfect if they could do Peru this time!-

Come on! We allready deserve a tour down here. It's been almost 5 years since their SA + mexico tour and they promised to be back in 3 or 4 years...
    I’ll never suck satan’s dick... = P