When will the Philly bootlegs go on sale?

cent208cent208 Posts: 435
edited November 2009 in The Porch
I was hoping to buy them for a christmas present.

Thanks
"The pain is temporary the pride is forever."
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• No one knows yet- hopefully soon
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • I'm thinking they will release them as part of a CD package much like the Gorge concerts. :shock:
  • LukinFanLukinFan Posts: 29,040
    "Weeks" after the show :mrgreen:
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • man look around on the boards there are 32 threads about this, we are all waiting. this is what i got from 10c when i asked. they don't even know.

Once the mixing/mastering process is finalized we will put the boots up in our GOODS page.

Please visit http://www.tenclub.net/goods for more information on the release of the 2009 live bootlegs.

Thanks,
    Ten Club

....the waiting drove me mad
  • Can we stop making threads asking when these bootlegs are going to go on sale? It has already been asked a thousand times...no one knows...when they do go on sale...I'm sure Santos will start a thread telling us that they are for sale. :roll:
    8/29/00, 7/3/03, 5/24/06,6/28/08 & 6/30/08, 10/9/09,10/28/09, 10/30/09 & 10/31/09, 5/15/10, 5/17/10, 5/18/10, 5/20/10 & 5/21/10, 10/23/10 & 10/24/10, 9/3/11, 9/4/11, 9/11/11, 9/12/11, 9/23/11, 9/22/12, 9/30/12, 7/16/13, 7/19/13
  • Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Posts: 16,989
    Can we stop making threads asking people to stop bitching about people bitching about the people bitching about the people making threads? There. Good.

Anyway, I guarantee you these go onsale before the Olidays.
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    after thread 101 on this topic, they will be on sale. this is thread 40
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • didn't people say there were a lot of cameras at that concert? possible they could be making a DVD of it? i'd buy that.
    "An investment in knowledge pays the best interest."

"Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."

- Ben Franklin
  • Can we stop making threads asking people to stop bitching about people bitching about the people bitching about the people making threads? There. Good.

Hmmmm. I was thinking about this yesterday.
    It would make sense to put the Philly boots up in time for Christmas
    because they would sell like crazy (people buying for themselves and giving as gifts)

BUT.........I also feel that MABEY 1 or 2 of the songs played at those shows MIGHT
    end up on the Christmas single (Bugs - Out of My Mind)?
    If that is the case then we will not see these boots until after the first of the year which
    would mean many more posts titled "Where are the Philly Boots"
    or my personal favorite "I Want My Fucking Philly Boots Now With Sugar On Top"
  • pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,446
    Can we stop making threads asking people to stop bitching about people bitching about the people bitching about the people making threads? There. Good.

Hmmmm. I was thinking about this yesterday.
    It would make sense to put the Philly boots up in time for Christmas
    because they would sell like crazy (people buying for themselves and giving as gifts)

BUT.........I also feel that MABEY 1 or 2 of the songs played at those shows MIGHT
    end up on the Christmas single (Bugs - Out of My Mind)?
    If that is the case then we will not see these boots until after the first of the year which
    would mean many more posts titled "Where are the Philly Boots"
    or my personal favorite "I Want My Fucking Philly Boots Now With Sugar On Top"

want to stop these threads? - a one line statement from 10C would stop these threads. just tell us what is going on. when you vaguely say a few weeks after the shows you leave that for interpretation - we are now 25 days after the last show in Philly - that is past a few weeks in my opinion. If they are going to take a few more weeks just tell us that - hell january, february whenever, just mention it here - 30 seconds of time to dispel all these threads - is that so hard for 10C to do? yes I know they don't have to do that but if they want these threads to stop that is how they can stop it. if they are planning something different than usual and will take more than a few weeks after the show again just let us know when they would be available. why the lack of information? personally i'm not checking everyday for them but i do want them whenever they are available - not having any clue as when they might be available is annoying. by going past their initial timeframe something should be said in my opinion.
  • Can we stop making threads asking people to stop bitching about people bitching about the people bitching about the people making threads? There. Good.

THANK YOU! People bitch about the stupidest shit around here. Most of the people who are starting these threads have a post count of about 3-4 total posts, so obviously they dont sit around this board all day and are just looking to get some info.

THANK YOU! People bitch about the stupidest shit around here. Most of the people who are starting these threads have a post count of about 3-4 total posts, so obviously they dont sit around this board all day and are just looking to get some info.
    :thumbup: I agree 100%.
    Patience people. All good things come to those who wait.
  • CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,801
    didn't people say there were a lot of cameras at that concert? possible they could be making a DVD of it? i'd buy that.

There are cameras at every show!! especially since Chicago and Philly had those giant screens above the stage.....could be for that. But I do think Philly will YIELD a DVD
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,548
    Brady from Kufala told me there might be an update on the Philly show's today! :)

*crosses fingers
  • CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,801
    demetrios wrote:
    Brady from Kufala told me there might be an update on the Philly show's today! :)

*crosses fingers

That dudes cool. I remember last year I had an issue, and he responded quickly in a personal way, not some generic email

That would be fantastic....still can't believe would we got to hear in Philly
    CROJAM95 wrote:
    demetrios wrote:

*crosses fingers

That dudes cool. I remember last year I had an issue, and he responded quickly in a personal way, not some generic email

That would be fantastic....still can't believe would we got to hear in Philly

I just sent him an email about the status of the bootlegs, then BAM!!, I get a reply right away! 8-)
    Still in awe that packages I get from Kufala take less then a week to ship from Cali to Nova Scotia!
  • I have listened to all 4 Philly shows and they are very good.
    "It changes your life in all kinds of ways and it's all positive. It seems like looking back, not having kids was like a waste of time." -e.v.
    I have listened to all 4 Philly shows and they are very good.

you don't say
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:

you don't say

file.php?avatar=318292_1256393777.gif

:lol:
    :mrgreen:

i admit, i stole it from somebody on anouther forum.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Aero83_Aero83_ Posts: 933
    I'm expecting some some visual to go with the audio
    ...10/31/09, 05/21/10, Peru, Los Angeles
  • Aero83_Aero83_ Posts: 933
    demetrios wrote:
    81 wrote:

you don't say

file.php?avatar=318292_1256393777.gif

:lol:

Reminds me of a joe pesci character just before he gets whacked..
    ...10/31/09, 05/21/10, Peru, Los Angeles