Options

EV tickets already available?

SorrowDirgeSorrowDirge Posts: 57
edited July 2008 in The Porch
If you check some of the major ticket brokers, there are a lot of tickets already available for the EV shows. How can there be so many available already if they haven't even been sold to the general public as of yet? This stinks because the 10c has so few tickets and looking at what's available on some of these sites, ticketmaster is going to have a limited number available to the general public. Slimy bastards....
1998-07-10 San Diego
1998-07-11 Las Vegas
2000-10-22 Las Vegas
2000-10-25 San Diego
2003-06-05 San Diego
2006-07-06 Las Vegas
2006-07-07 San Diego

http://www.myspace.com/roccondiego
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    fuckfuck Posts: 4,069
    People have special ticket packages, where they get tickets to everything in the venue...
  • Options
    Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,479
    most brokers have guaranteed sources for tickets
    nothing to do with 10C or Tm onsales
  • Options
    NY PJ1NY PJ1 Posts: 9,533
    its called scalping tickets and the brokers know what they are gonna get
  • Options
    ...because they're smarter than the 10C? I'm glad. The shit you have to go through and the INCONVENIENCE of picking up at will call is enough for me to say....

GO SCALPERS!
    "One just escapes, one's left inside the well... and he who forgets will be destined to remember"
  • Options
    another reason not to worry about 10c tickets

the scalpers will have plenty
  • Options
    1STmammal2wearPants1STmammal2wearPants Worcester, MA Posts: 2,838
    NY PJ1 wrote:
    another reason not to worry about 10c tickets

the scalpers will have plenty

Exactly, because everyone has enough money to pay scalper prices.
    2003 Mansfield III 
    2004 Boston I 
    2006 Boston I 
    2008 Bonnaroo, Hartford, Mansfield I 
    2010 Hartford 
    2013 Worcester I, Worcester II, Hartford 
    2016 Bonnaroo, Boston I, Boston II 
    2018 Boston I, Boston II 
    2021 Sea.Hear.Now
    2022 Camden
    2024 Boston I, Boston II
  • Options
    over bendsover bends Posts: 1,568
    ...because they're smarter than the 10C? I'm glad. The shit you have to go through and the INCONVENIENCE of picking up at will call is enough for me to say....

GO SCALPERS!

You realize that this is to prevent scalping, right?
    Yield!

3 Decibels Doubles the Volume

• Options
    GratefulJamGratefulJam Posts: 1,782

GO SCALPERS!

;(
    "thru extensive negotiations we managed to get the curfew moved back..... we still don't have any time to fu&k around...."

LA II 06, SB 06, SF III 06, Kokua 07 Ed and Jack, Grant Park 07, EV Berk1 & LA 1 (nice job 10c), 08 DC, MSG1 &2, VH1 rocks, EV Bos II, EV NYC I & II, Milwaukee, EV Maui, EV Hono I & II, Chicago 09 I & II, LA 09 I & II & IV, SD 09 (my girlfriend hit the lottery, best concert of my life 10C rocks)KC 2010, STL 2010, Hartford. Boston, and MSG I & II "who goes around skinning cats anyway", PJ 20 2011 , Portland, Spokane, Seattle LA 2013, Home Shows + Missoula (fatal 👌)
  • Options

GO SCALPERS!
    I agree. wtf is with tenclub making me have to walk ALLLLL THE WAY to the window and actually make me ASK for my tickets? I could be buying a cheeseburger and large fries during that time.

:rolleyes:
  • Options
    Exactly, because everyone has enough money to pay scalper prices.

honestly thats not my problem,,

the ticket industy is what it is ...scalpers get the most
  • Options
    1STmammal2wearPants1STmammal2wearPants Worcester, MA Posts: 2,838
    NY PJ1 wrote:
    honestly thats not my problem,,

the ticket industy is what it is ...scalpers get the most

That's fine if you have no problem with it, that's not what i was alluding to.......i was juat alluding to the stupid statement that we shouldn't worry about getting 10c tickets because scalpers have em. obviously, 10c will be the first route for 99.9 percent of people on here, and they'll do everything possible to get em. and even after then, they'd most likely go to ticketmaster before resorting to scalpers.
    2003 Mansfield III 
    2004 Boston I 
    2006 Boston I 
    2008 Bonnaroo, Hartford, Mansfield I 
    2010 Hartford 
    2013 Worcester I, Worcester II, Hartford 
    2016 Bonnaroo, Boston I, Boston II 
    2018 Boston I, Boston II 
    2021 Sea.Hear.Now
    2022 Camden
    2024 Boston I, Boston II
  • Options
    That's fine if you have no problem with it, that's not what i was alluding to.......i was juat alluding to the stupid statement that we shouldn't worry about getting 10c tickets because scalpers have em. obviously, 10c will be the first route for 99.9 percent of people on here, and they'll do everything possible to get em. and even after then, they'd most likely go to ticketmaster before resorting to scalpers.

and on friday or whenever the sale is,, people will bitch about ticketmaster
    and will be forced to buy from scalpers or not go to the shows
  • Options
    NY PJ1 wrote:
    and on friday or whenever the sale is,, people will bitch about ticketmaster
    and will be forced to buy from scalpers or not go to the shows
    well there are also tons of PJ fans who have extras that help out other fans...
  • Options
    _outlaw wrote:
    well there are also tons of PJ fans who have extras that help out other fans...

well in this particular situation,,i dont think their are gonna be that many extras
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,310
    if i get them good if not that's ok also ....saving my $$$ for the west coast pj gigs next yr ....
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    if i get them good if not that's ok also ....saving my $$$ for the west coast pj gigs next yr ....

next year??? ....hehe

this year isnt even half over ;)
  • Options
    MKTerpMKTerp Posts: 66
    How were scalper prices on the west coast tour? I consider it reasonable to pay about 50% - 75% more than face value for decent (not great, not bad) seats. Is there as much demand for these shows as, say, PJ at the Borgata?
  • Options
    MKTerp wrote:
    How were scalper prices on the west coast tour? I consider it reasonable to pay about 50% - 75% more than face value for decent (not great, not bad) seats. Is there as much demand for these shows as, say, PJ at the Borgata?

For decent seats you're going to have to pay up to 75% more. The sleazy scalpers have to make their money.
    1998-07-10 San Diego
    1998-07-11 Las Vegas
    2000-10-22 Las Vegas
    2000-10-25 San Diego
    2003-06-05 San Diego
    2006-07-06 Las Vegas
    2006-07-07 San Diego

http://www.myspace.com/roccondiego