I'm looking for a few posters, help!

AnarmyofpeaceAnarmyofpeace Posts: 254
edited December 2009 in The Porch
I recently realized the importance of having posters from the few PJ/EV shows I have attended. It didn't matter at the time of the shows because I really couldn't afford the extra stuff and can't necessarily afford it now but I really wish I had. I'm looking for posters from:

-PJ Bonnaroo 08'
-EV Chicago 08'
-EV Nashville 09' :Night 1 or 2
-EV Memphis 09'
-PJ Chicago 09': Night 1 or 2

If ANYONE could help me get a hold of these that would be awesome. I can't afford any crazy prices but if you bought more than one or are willing to part I will pay what you paid or slightly a little extra.

I've loved PJ since 91' when I was 5 years old and have olny recently realized the importance of the memorabilia from some of the best nights of my life.

PM me or just comment here. Thanks a lot!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Just to consolidate. I'll post my wishlist here too. If anybody can help, PM me :)

Gorge 05.
    (that's it!)
  • Mr DerpMr Derp Posts: 319
    When in Rome...

Looking For Philly '98 from a good home. First show. Only time I didn't get a show poster. Ah, youth.
  • huck_5huck_5 Posts: 80
    I have an extra EV Nashville night 2 and an extra night #2 Hatch. I will keep you in mind if I decide to sell them. Keeping them for now so that one day, I can maybe use them to help trade for that elusive Knoxville '98 poster that I need to add to my collection. Best of luck.
    Knoxville, TN '98 | Nashville, TN '03 | Columbia, SC '08 | EV - Nashville, TN '09 | EV - Phoenix, AZ '12 | Charlotte, NC '13
  • PM sent
  • LucanLucan Posts: 104
    To join the party ...

I'm hunting:

Melbourne 1998 (March 2nd, night #1)
    Melbourne 2003 (February 18, 19, 20 *I think all three nights were the one poster)
  • Still no takers on Chicago 2????
  • Ok, thanks to some great people on here I have almost everything I was looking for BUT...

-I'm still looking for a PJ Chicago Night 2 (8/24/09) print and...
    -EV solo from 2009 (Also, if anyone has a "hatch" poster from Nashville they might part with, maybe we can work something out"
  • Ok ok...last call...

All I need in EV 2009 poster!

Thanks to those who have helped and my apologies for clogging up the porch with my begging! ;)
  • Given to...Given to... Posts: 4,989
    I misssed the boat but I have Bonnaroo if someone else was looking.
    "...would you like some forks?" EV 12-02-06
  • I need a Boston night 1 whale 2006. I got some good posters for trade. PM me. Was too drunk at the show to buy one. haha
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925