Chilli Peppers poster info?

xsmytxxsmytx Posts: 162
edited November 2009 in The Porch
I have a Chilli Peppers/ Silverchair tour poster from 98.Feb 6, 1998 Philly spectrum to be exact. Does anyone know where I might be able to find info on what its worth? Cant find even a pic of it on the net. Its #13 of 100 and has a awesome looking octopus on it and it's pretty big. I know this is not Pearl Jam related, but thanks for the help!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• arqarq Posts: 8,012
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

Why not (V) (°,,,,°) (V) ?
  • xsmytxxsmytx Posts: 162
    Wow! Thanks, I'm an idiot! Totally forgot about expressobeans! Thanks man, now where can I find a Vitalogy Lp?? :D
  • xsmytxxsmytx Posts: 162
    looking at it, the one i have has chilli peppers floating in the water around it. Thought it might be a fake after looking on expressobeans but it is signed and number w the authenticity thing.
  • HollisBrownHollisBrown Posts: 4,325
    Wanna trade it?
    TRANSPLANTS SAVE LIVES
    www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
  • arqarq Posts: 8,012
    xsmytx wrote:
    looking at it, the one i have has chilli peppers floating in the water around it. Thought it might be a fake after looking on expressobeans but it is signed and number w the authenticity thing.

I have an extra vitalogy for sale/trade/i have no idea what to do with it :D
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

Why not (V) (°,,,,°) (V) ?