Where do you think PJ will be playing in 2010?

cl263197cl263197 Posts: 38
edited November 2009 in The Porch
I would say a full US tour possibly or maybe Canada? Just wishful thinking I guess.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,557
    :lol::lol:

Even looked at the recent threads? :P

EUROPE YEAH :D
  • The rumors for the USA are NYC and The Gorge. I'm confident there will be USA/Canadian shows to go along with the European tour.
    8/29/00, 7/3/03, 5/24/06,6/28/08 & 6/30/08, 10/9/09,10/28/09, 10/30/09 & 10/31/09, 5/15/10, 5/17/10, 5/18/10, 5/20/10 & 5/21/10, 10/23/10 & 10/24/10, 9/3/11, 9/4/11, 9/11/11, 9/12/11, 9/23/11, 9/22/12, 9/30/12, 7/16/13, 7/19/13
  • youngsteryoungster Posts: 6,576
    there better be some boston shows or imma be pissed! :D
    He who forgets will be destined to remember.

9/29/04 Boston, 6/28/08 Mansfield, 8/23/09 Chicago, 5/15/10 Hartford
    5/17/10 Boston, 10/15/13 Worcester, 10/16/13 Worcester, 10/25/13 Hartford
    8/5/16 Fenway, 8/7/16 Fenway
    EV Solo: 6/16/11 Boston, 6/18/11 Hartford,
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    my back yard
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Hopefully all over the place
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • NastasjaNastasja Posts: 9,668
    In Ulm! :P
    You can spend your time alone, re-digesting past regrets,
    Or you can come to terms and realize
    You're the only one who can't forgive yourself
  • let me think.......mmmmmmmmmmmm
    viewtopic.php?f=4&t=118611
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • 71step2871step28 Posts: 2,249
    Nastasja wrote:
    In Ulm! :P

:lol:
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,548
    Anywhere's in New Brunswick, Prince Edward Island, Newfoundland or Nova Scotia in 2010! :D
  • SH17171SH17171 Posts: 425
    there staying in Australia for good so please come on over
    Get Yer Ya-Ya's Out
  • strummersstrummers Posts: 2,611
    Fom experience - German gigs are great! (even if event organisation isn't what it could be ;) ) If they play anwhere in Germany I'll do my best to get us there!
    http://www.wishlistfoundation.org
    http://www.strummersphotography.com

<object width="360" height="300"><param name="movie" value="http://www.redbubble.com/swf/redbubble.swf"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><PARAM NAME=FlashVars VALUE="url=http://www.redbubble.com/people/strummers/works/visual.atom?campaign=sales_widget&mode=slideshow"><embed src="http://www.redbubble.com/swf/redbubble.swf&quot; FlashVars="url=http://www.redbubble.com/people/strummers/works/visual.atom?campaign=sales_widget&mode=slideshow&quot; type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="360" height="300"></embed></object>
  • 71step2871step28 Posts: 2,249
    strummers wrote:
    Fom experience - German gigs are great! (even if event organisation isn't what it could be ;) ) If they play anwhere in Germany I'll do my best to get us there!

:!: :D
  • I dont want to start a war here but i feel pretty sure they will play Glastonbury
    look who is playing next year and the bands that have played the last couple
    Neil Young,Springsteen,kings of leon and with U2 playing next year all PJ friends or peers if ya like
    The Eavis clan tried to book them in 2007,Michael Eavis said they would be great but he thought they were booked for Hydepark calling.
    So it looks like he is trying to put together a great line-up for its 40th and i,d say its likely :!:
  • Hopefully nowhere. They should get back in the studio and release another album late 2010. Then they can tour extensively.

As pj's new (self-appointed) manager, I am sending them back into the studio directly after New Zealand. Ok, they can take a few weeks off I guess, I'm feeling nice.

Release two albums, tour, release two albums, tour.....rinse and repeat.

Don't get me wrong, I love live pj as much as the next guy, but they need to keep evolving and the only way they can do that (even in the live setting) is by creating more songs.

NEW MUSIC, that's the key.
  • 71step28 wrote:
    strummers wrote:

:!: :D
    i hope this time im not gonna be lost in berlin.. :D
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Lone WolfLone Wolf Posts: 1,023
    Goffertpark - Nijmegen
    Dream the dreams of other men,...You´ll be no ones rival,...
    Dream the dreams of others then,... You will be no ones rival,...
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,140
    Lone Wolf wrote:
    Goffertpark - Nijmegen

:D:D You hoping Marco? :D
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    dottles wrote:
    Lone Wolf wrote:
    Goffertpark - Nijmegen

:D Sure am!!
    Or maybe they´ll finally play Falmouth??
    Lone Wolf wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    Lone Wolf wrote:
    Goffertpark - Nijmegen

:D Sure am!!
    Or maybe they´ll finally play Falmouth??

:lol::lol::lol: Our only venue holds about 300 people, unless they play on the beach ;)
    There are sessions at Eden which holds 6000...

Can we not have a gig/party in the forest near you? :D
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    300 people? Sounds cosy :lol:

I´m afraid our mayor would freak out if such a request came...He likes things to be quiet and peaceful here,
    so no room for a bunch of freaks in our lovely forest ;):D

Besides Nijmegen is not too far away....You are very welcome to visit Leanne!
    Lone Wolf wrote:

I´m afraid our mayor would freak out if such a request came...He likes things to be quiet and peaceful here,

I may well take you up on that :D
    dottles wrote:
    Lone Wolf wrote:

I bet you will travel all over europe if they decide to play here ;)
    Lone Wolf wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    Lone Wolf wrote:

I bet you will travel all over europe if they decide to play here ;)

:lol: hmmm... you not fancy a UK gig then?
    Yes I do!! Never been to your country; it´s about time!! And what better reason....
    Lone Wolf wrote:
    Yes I do!! Never been to your country; it´s about time!! And what better reason....

Hurrah!!! :D
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,275
    I believe some seeds have allready been planted at MSG we have given them alot of water to sustain them thru the winter :);) ..
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Hitch-HikerHitch-Hiker Posts: 2,873
    I'm gonna say another Irish show. It'll have been 4 years by next summer. We're due another.
    I'll Ride The Wave Where It Takes Me
  • Hopefully... London, Dublin, Paris, Lisbon, somewhere in Scandinavia, somewhere in Italy, Berlin...

Coventry would be nice...

You hear that, Kat? Sea?

COVENTRY'S RICOH ARENA IS NICE....

http://www.ricoharena.com/home.htm

eh, eh, eh? You likey?

is shiny... is central... S'niceeeeee.... ;)
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • CJMST3KCJMST3K Posts: 9,722
    I think PJ is gonna play 2 to 4 nights in New York proper. :D
    ADD 5,200 to the post count you see, thank you. :)
    *NYC 9/28/96 *NYC 9/29/96 *NJ 9/8/98 (front row "may i play drums with you")
    *MSG 9/10/98 (backstage) *MSG 9/11/98 (backstage)
    *Jones Beach 8/23/00 *Jones Beach 8/24/00 *Jones Beach 8/25/00
    *Mansfield 8/29/00 *Mansfield 8/30/00 *Nassau 4/30/03 *Nissan VA 7/1/03
    *Borgata 10/1/05 *Camden 5/27/06 *Camden 5/28/06 *DC 5/30/06
    *VA Beach 6/17/08 *DC 6/22/08 *MSG 6/24/08 (backstage) *MSG 6/25/08
    *EV DC 8/17/08 *EV Baltimore 6/15/09 *Philly 10/31/09
    *Bristow VA 5/13/10 *MSG 5/20/10 *MSG 5/21/10
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,275
    CJMST3K wrote:
    I think PJ is gonna play 2 to 4 nights in New York proper. :D

:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....