2009 Bootlegs- Philly Show

Mookie P JammerMookie P Jammer Posts: 11
edited November 2009 in The Porch
Does anyone know when the Philly shows will be available on bootleg, if available at all?

I took my 12 year old son to his first Concert ever on 10/30 in Philly. Made the ride down from CT. Would love to be able to put the CD of his first PJ show under the Xmas tree as a gift, so he can pop in the music and be able to relive that night when ever he wants.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• There are at least 6 other threads about this already.
  • Thanks for the help biggest wave. If I found them, I wouldn't have asked. If you can, would you be kind enough to share that info.
  • RB276696 wrote:
    Thanks for the help biggest wave. If I found them, I wouldn't have asked. If you can, would you be kind enough to share that info.

We are all still waiting- there has been no offical word on when they will be released, but hopefully soon
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • Jokertt14Jokertt14 Posts: 2,566
    RB276696 wrote:
    Does anyone know when the Philly shows will be available on bootleg, if available at all?

I took my 12 year old son to his first Concert ever on 10/30 in Philly. Made the ride down from CT. Would love to be able to put the CD of his first PJ show under the Xmas tree as a gift, so he can pop in the music and be able to relive that night when ever he wants.

I would have to bet the ten club would know ..!!! :mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • jokertt14 wrote:
    RB276696 wrote:

Re: 2009 Bootlegs

Once the mixing/mastering process is finalized we will put the boots up in our GOODS page.

Please visit http://www.tenclub.net/goods for more information on the release of the 2009 live bootlegs.

Thanks,
    Ten Club
  • cardosocardoso Posts: 1,512
    :D
    First: Porto Alegre, Brasil 28.11.2005 ........... Next:  Indianapolis, USA 27.08.2024
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,548
    shellerizm wrote:
    jokertt14 wrote:
    RB276696 wrote:

Once the mixing/mastering process is finalized we will put the boots up in our GOODS page.

Please visit http://www.tenclub.net/goods for more information on the release of the 2009 live bootlegs.

Thanks,
    Ten Club

sweet! :)

Can we confirm officially now that there will be DVD release of the Philly Experience? ;)
  • SKELLERSKELLER Posts: 165
    RB276696 wrote:

This is a GREAT QUESTION! Surprised it hasn't been asked before.
    "I can't tell you how many ways that I've sat and viewed my life today." - Shannon Hoon.
  • soopsoop Posts: 191
    SKELLER wrote:
    RB276696 wrote:

This is a GREAT QUESTION! Surprised it hasn't been asked before.

I'll never understand why so many people here feel the need to be so awful.
  • shellerizm wrote:
    jokertt14 wrote:
    RB276696 wrote:

Thanks,
    Ten Club
    great news..i love updates,,,whooohhooo.
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    i heard we need to have 101 threads on philly boots before they get released. i believe this is thread 39
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Why do people feel the need to bash others when they post another thread on the same subject?

WHO CARES????????

Why do you people get so offended by this and make snide remarks? Grow up!!
    DC-9/24/96
    Philly-8/28/98, 8/29/98, 9/1/00, 9/2/00, 4/28/03, 7/5/03, 7/6/03, 10/3/05, 5/27/06, 5/28/06, 6/19/08, 6/20/08, 10/27/09, 10/28/09, 10/30/09, 10/31/09, 10/21/13, 10/22/13, 4/28/16, 4/29/16
    Jones Beach-8/25/00
    PSU-5/3/03
    Irvine-6/2/03
    San Diego-6/5/03
    Hershey-7/12/03
    Reading-10/1/04
    The Gorge-9/1/05
    Vancouver-9/2/05
    AC-9/30/05
    E. Rutherford, NJ-6/1/06,6/3/06
    Bonnaroo-6/14/08
    VA Beach-6/17/08
    MSG-5/20/10,5/21/10
    Baltimore 10/27/13
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,548
    81 wrote:
    i heard we need to have 101 threads on philly boots before they get released. i believe this is thread 39

Shit! We got alot of spamming to go! :shock:
  • soop wrote:
    I'll never understand why so many people here feel the need to be so awful.
    I think the majority of humans are assfuckbitchcunts. It would be a miracle if some of them didn't happen to love Pearl Jam.
    Kanye East wrote:
    Why do people feel the need to bash others when they post another thread on the same subject?

WHO CARES????????

the other day i was on here and there were 3 topics on the front page regarding philly boots.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • thunderDANthunderDAN Posts: 2,094
    I bet they are doing a special edition where they package them all together and don't sell them individually. I would almost guarantee it. I bet it comes out within the week and it's a box set of all 4 of them you can purchase for like $65 with no digital downloads available.
  • 81 wrote:
    Kanye East wrote:
    Why do people feel the need to bash others when they post another thread on the same subject?

WHO CARES????????

the other day i was on here and there were 3 topics on the front page regarding philly boots.

Again I will ask....WHO CARES???

Does it really bother you that much?
    DC-9/24/96
    Philly-8/28/98, 8/29/98, 9/1/00, 9/2/00, 4/28/03, 7/5/03, 7/6/03, 10/3/05, 5/27/06, 5/28/06, 6/19/08, 6/20/08, 10/27/09, 10/28/09, 10/30/09, 10/31/09, 10/21/13, 10/22/13, 4/28/16, 4/29/16
    Jones Beach-8/25/00
    PSU-5/3/03
    Irvine-6/2/03
    San Diego-6/5/03
    Hershey-7/12/03
    Reading-10/1/04
    The Gorge-9/1/05
    Vancouver-9/2/05
    AC-9/30/05
    Bonnaroo-6/14/08
    VA Beach-6/17/08
    MSG-5/20/10,5/21/10
    Baltimore 10/27/13
  • Kanye East wrote:
    81 wrote:
    Kanye East wrote:

WHO CARES????????

I agree. There doesn't seem to be much going on around here lately anyway. Who fuckin' cares if all the threads are about he Philly boots?

In fact, I say we should have MORE threads about it. It was a pretty big fucking deal what they did in Philly. Plus, maybe we'll get some answers if we keep asking what's up with the boots.
    they'll get here when they get here. there isn't anything you or i can do except wait. no need to get all crazy about it.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Kanye East wrote:
    81 wrote:
    Kanye East wrote:

WHO CARES????????

maybe it doesn't bother people "that much", but it's annoying that people don't take the slightest effort to search "philly boots" or whatever they are looking for ("european tour" is another one) and they'd come up with what they are looking for. it bogs down the board, and then other can have a harder time finding something they want because it's now on the 3rd page instead of the first.

And maybe not this OP, but it seems some people just want to have some weirdo recognition by starting a thread instead of being the 1075th comment on the one it belongs to.
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014
  • What's annoying is how people take offense to others posting similar topics.

Whats annoying is how people feel the need to bash others for not using the search feature.

People must really have tough lives if they feel the need to complain about such petty things.

God forbid someone has to look to page 3 to find a topic. Maybe they should be using the search feature???
    DC-9/24/96
    Jones Beach-8/25/00
    PSU-5/3/03
    Irvine-6/2/03
    San Diego-6/5/03
    Hershey-7/12/03
    Reading-10/1/04
    The Gorge-9/1/05
    Vancouver-9/2/05
    AC-9/30/05
    Bonnaroo-6/14/08
    VA Beach-6/17/08
    MSG-5/20/10,5/21/10
    Baltimore 10/27/13
  • The question is...if it bothers you so much why do you post a response? It takes like .2 seconds to click back...... Of course the OP could have put a ? in the header, but who cares!
  • Kanye East wrote:
    81 wrote:
    Kanye East wrote:

WHO CARES????????

Yes it does and apparently it bothers the MODS as well because it's #6 in the Posting Guidelines.

6. Please do a search first for a topic that interests you instead of creating a new thread. That'll help prevent 10-20 threads on the same subject and you'll catch the discussion you may have missed. We'll be merging duplicate threads as we find them.

As a matter of fact I remember a thread started by the MODS specifically about duplicate topics.
  • BigNolDoggBigNolDogg Posts: 38
    edited November 2009
    Well you are not a mod, so people in this thread have broken these rules as well:

1. Be nice. We're very big on RESPECT here. Respect for each other, the band and the Ten Club Community forum environment. Please think of it as if you are as a guest in someone else's home. Please do not put your posting privileges at risk.

2. Discuss, disagree and debate politely. It's possible to disagree with people without being abusive, and it's a requirement here. This includes abusive Private Messages.

a. We operate on the "I'm rubber, you're glue" philosophy so if you make a wonderful, thoughtful post with good points and call the other guy a moron while you're at it, it'll be removed. See #3.

3. There are people bashing and insulting each other all over the internet. We feel it can be better here.

4. Please respect topic integrity by not derailing discussions from the original poster’s intent (OP). You can begin a new topic of your own in the appropriate forum.

6. Please do a search first for a topic that interests you instead of creating a new thread. That'll help prevent 10-20 threads on the same subject and you'll catch the discussion you may have missed. We'll be merging duplicate threads as we find them.

7. No Spamming, Flooding, or Trolling (Inciting Flames). There is a special place in hell reserved for those who RickRoll.

8. Please do not respond to trolls...it feeds them and you could lose your posting privileges in the process by joining an inappropriate thread.

13. If you have a disagreement with someone, (and it happens occasionally) please take it to Private Message to resolve it. Arguments are removed or locked...it poisons the atmosphere. Try thinking of the bbs as if you were at a show. If the people next to you are fighting, it interferes with your enjoyment of the show.

14. Your postings reflect upon you. Please be thoughtful and double-check to be sure you're saying something you can be proud of before you hit the Submit button. The Google and Yahoo Bots are indexing your posts and can be viewed by the world. Please do yourself proud. We do our best to give polite hints by deleting problem posts first, please take note of that and do not repost a deleted topic. We might also temporarily ban or suspend your account but we hope that won't be necessary.
  • "Bombs dropping down. Please forgive our hometown"
  • Good Lord this train sure has derailed.

I'll tell ya one thing: I cannot wait for the Philly boots.

And I hope they put them out digitally, no matter what.
  • BigNolDogg wrote:
    Well you are not a mod, so people in this thread have broken these rules as well:

Nice job. Thanks for pointing that out.
  • No problem....I also thought it important to point out that people complaining about the OP for breaking the rules, are themselves breaking the rules......actually the number 1 rule....
  • BigNolDogg wrote:
    No problem....I also thought it important to point out that people complaining about the OP for breaking the rules, are themselves breaking the rules......actually the number 1 rule....

then I guess so are you, complaining about the complaining about the complaining.......and the merry go round continues. :roll:
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014
  • Kanye East wrote:
    What's annoying is how people take offense to others posting similar topics.

Whats annoying is how people feel the need to bash others for not using the search feature.

People must really have tough lives if they feel the need to complain about such petty things.

God forbid someone has to look to page 3 to find a topic. Maybe they should be using the search feature???

I find this post more annoying that all of those things, actually.
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014