Options

euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    redladyredlady Posts: 602
    Ok the first name for Rock Werchter on theursday is Metallica.....this week they will anounce the other headliners aswell ....well this is what my friends says....so lets hope for the best ;)
    Pukkelpop '95 Neil Young with Pearl Jam without EV
    Antwerp 30-08-2006
    Berlin 23-09-2006
    Rock Werchter 29-06-2007
    Nijmegen 27-06-2010
    Rock Werchter 04-07-2010
  • Options
    Well the second headliner is Artic Monkeys as i already knew .....lets hope for tomorrow what the next one is ;);)
    Antwerp 30-08-2006
    Berlin 23-09-2006
    Rock Werchter 29-06-2007
    Nijmegen 27-06-2010
    Rock Werchter 04-07-2010
  • Options
    redlady wrote:
    Well the second headliner is Artic Monkeys as i already knew .....lets hope for tomorrow what the next one is ;);)

But you said your friend told you they are not playing Rock Wertcher. So which is it? :D
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    its time to make plans!! :D
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    dottlesdottles Posts: 9,136

fingers crossed!
    It feels like this thread (I like to think of it as a little community) has been abandoned.
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    dottles wrote:

fingers crossed!
    It feels like this thread (I like to think of it as a little community) has been abandoned.
    its general thing ,not this thrread only..
    people just do facebook 24/7
    its in their mobile,no need to log in,to read post by post..
    facebook its so quick and easy ,u clik like,u get notification about a post right away,its so easy+ the pm are fast at chat,u can tag other,upload fotos,links
    i still like it here better,even facebook its more easy and most friends are there than here..
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    redlady wrote:
    Ok i`m not sure but i know several people who work for different organszations when it comes to festivals ....and some are saying that PJ will announced some euro-dates and the festival Werchter Botique is one of them it`s not the festival Rock Werchter ....so hopefully that is true ....so lets wait and see ;)

Redlady, fingers crossed! :)
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    dottles wrote:

fingers crossed!
    its general thing ,not this thrread only..
    people just do facebook 24/7
    its in their mobile,no need to log in,to read post by post..
    facebook its so quick and easy ,u clik like,u get notification about a post right away,its so easy+ the pm are fast at chat,u can tag other,upload fotos,links
    i still like it here better,even facebook its more easy and most friends are there than here..

Yeah I know, I kind of feel that this thread is where my PJ experience began :)
  • Options
    redlady wrote:

But you said your friend told you they are not playing Rock Wertcher. So which is it? :D

Nope is said some friends say Rock Werchter and some say Werchter Botiquee......if i can choose it would like to see them play at Werchter botiquee mutch better .....but i really yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy want to see them ndoor if that is possible ;)
    Antwerp 30-08-2006
    Berlin 23-09-2006
    Rock Werchter 29-06-2007
    Nijmegen 27-06-2010
    Rock Werchter 04-07-2010
  • Options
    ITS THEY CHANGE SOME FESTIVALS..NO NEED THE SAME EVERY TIME
  • Options
    ahem
  • Options
    ahem

I am trying to remain positive!
  • Options
    Ok just back from work and i see a post from my friend he says 26 of june PJ is playing in Berlin......this week normally the rest of dates....** fingers Crossed**
    Antwerp 30-08-2006
    Berlin 23-09-2006
    Rock Werchter 29-06-2007
    Nijmegen 27-06-2010
    Rock Werchter 04-07-2010
  • Options
    redlady wrote:
    Ok just back from work and i see a post from my friend he says 26 of june PJ is playing in Berlin......this week normally the rest of dates....** fingers Crossed**
    this is confirm,,no doubt about it
  • Options
    redlady wrote:

I can't find any info on the Berlin show, yet tickets are rumoured to be on sale on Friday? What gives?
  • Options
    redlady wrote:

I can't find any info on the Berlin show, yet tickets are rumoured to be on sale on Friday? What gives?
    we will have the time for presale
    berlino is a go
  • Options
    berlino is a go

I would assume the tickets will go on sale next week in that case. The venue looks amazing.
  • Options
    berlino is a go

I would assume the tickets will go on sale next week in that case. The venue looks amazing.

It is :D
  • Options
    Yup and the euro-tour is announced ;)
    Antwerp 30-08-2006
    Berlin 23-09-2006
    Rock Werchter 29-06-2007
    Nijmegen 27-06-2010
    Rock Werchter 04-07-2010
  • Options
    ldent42ldent42 NYC Posts: 7,859
    So Amsterdam and Berlin are the shows not to be missed right?
    NYC 06/24/08-Auckland 11/27/09-Chch 11/29/09-Newark 05/18/10-Atlanta 09/22/12-Chicago 07/19/13-Brooklyn 10/18/13 & 10/19/13-Hartford 10/25/13-Baltimore 10/27/13-Auckland 1/17/14-GC 1/19/14-Melbourne 1/24/14-Sydney 1/26/14-Amsterdam 6/16/14 & 6/17/14-Milan 6/20/14-Berlin 6/26/14-Leeds 7/8/14-Milton Keynes 7/11/14-St. Louis 10/3/14-NYC 9/26/15
    LIVEFOOTSTEPS.ORG/USER/?USR=435
  • Options
    satansbedsatansbed Posts: 2,138
    disappointed at the tour announcement a little if i'm honest, if i do anything it might be rock Werchter. have arcade fire and the pixies the week before in Dublin, if i don't do Werchter i'll probably be tempted by one of the english dates
  • Options
    NastasjaNastasja Posts: 9,668
    *Sigh*, it's so good to be back in Europe soon :)
    You can spend your time alone, re-digesting past regrets,
    Or you can come to terms and realize
    You're the only one who can't forgive yourself
  • Options
    Nastasja wrote:
    *Sigh*, it's so good to be back in Europe soon :)
    :D
  • Options
    party is on :)
  • Options
    :D:):D:):D
  • Options
    dottles wrote:
    :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

where i see u??
  • Options
    :bz
  • Options
    edited January 2014

dottles" said:
    :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

where i see u??

Well I started off saying I would only do UK gigs...

I'm doing Amsterdam x 2, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds and MK - you? (AMS is my birthday - hurrah!!)
    Fingers crossed with those I'll see you somewhere!

Post edited by dottles on
  • Options
    PkePke Ayrshire ,Scotland Posts: 846
    whats happening guys hope your all good and looking forward to tour will see yous soon
    Glasgow 00
    Leeds 06
    London 07
    London Berlin London 09
    Dublin Belfast London Berlin Arras Werchter Bilbao 10
    East Troy East Troy Montreal Toronto Toronto 11
    Manchester Manchester Berlin Berlin Stockholm EV Manchester 12
    San Diego LA Oakland Portland Vancouver Seattle 13
    Berlin Leeds Tulsa Lincoln 14
    Pete Townshend & EV Chicago Global Citizen New York 15
    Philadelphia Philadelphia New York New York 16
    EV Tarmonia Tarmonia 17
    London,London,Prague,Krakow,Berlin 18
  • Options
    binaural2002binaural2002 Germany Posts: 2,367
    Yes! We do!
    Pearl Jam 11 / 306 / 121
    96 Zurich - 00 RaR - 07 Munich - 10 Berlin - 12 Berlin² - 14 Amsterdam² Berlin - 18 Berlin - 22 Zurich
    Eddie Vedder 1 / 27 / 27
    19 Düsseldorf
    Watch my videos on YouTube
    Pearl Jam/ Eddie Vedder Setlist-statistics in Google Drive-document >>>click here<<<